Profile for Susan67 > Reviews

Content by Susan67

Susan67

Page: 1 | 2
Apalus® Professional Heat Resistant Glove for Hair Styling Heat Blocking for Curling, Flat Iron and Curling Wand Suitable for Left and Right Hands,2 PCS Pack
Offered by Apalus EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Jan. 2017
I bought these for my niece who kept burning herself. She is delighted with them.

Cabin Max Flight Approved Lightweight Carry on Trolley Backpack Bag
Cabin Max Flight Approved Lightweight Carry on Trolley Backpack Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 9 Jan. 2017
Bought as a replacement for the same bag without wheels that I have been using for several years. I have not used yet but expect this will be even better than the original one. The size is great for budget airlines and a lot can be packed in as the straps pull everything together.

Skechers Speedsters - Lady Operator, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, 7 July 2016
I Love the memory foam insole, so comfortable I can wear them all day, and a great price too.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but wouldn't order again, 29 Mar. 2015
Quite disappointed. The order arrived late and the colour was white, when I ordered the Khaki colour. I noted before I ordered that this happened to someone else but I thought I would take the chance. The top is nice for the money I paid, but the hem is quite badly finished in places, although I can fix this myself. This is the first time I've ordered clothing from Amazon. I don't think I would do so again.

SPIRIT LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL CROSSBODY BAG FAB COLOURS ITEM NO. 1669 (Navy Blue)
SPIRIT LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL CROSSBODY BAG FAB COLOURS ITEM NO. 1669 (Navy Blue)
Offered by David Viggers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag for travelling, 19 Oct. 2014
I already have this bag in pink and bought this one for a friends birthday. It's a perfect size with lots of different compartments for keeping everything organised.

Percale White Single Fitted Valance Sheet
Percale White Single Fitted Valance Sheet
Offered by Textiles Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 5 Aug. 2014
Lovely deep fitted valance sheet. Excellent quality and a great price

Karrimor Bodmin 3 Weathertite, Men's Trekking and Hiking Shoes, Black Sea, 9 UK
Karrimor Bodmin 3 Weathertite, Men's Trekking and Hiking Shoes, Black Sea, 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 6 July 2014
Very comfortable walking boots. Good padding and support.

Ladies Knee Length Kilt, Pride of Scotland, size 14
Ladies Knee Length Kilt, Pride of Scotland, size 14
Offered by The Scotland Kilt Company

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific buy, 30 May 2014
I am delighted with my purchase. It is lightweight and machine washable but it is a proper kilt, and sits just a the knee. The size is generous. I could probably have got into the size 12. It is great value for money.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great once I finally got it working, 17 Aug. 2012
This little gadget is great but it was very fiddly to insert, at first I thought it really was the wrong size and I eventually had to remove my IPad 3 from its case to get the connection in, hence I've only marked it with four stars. Once it was in I got the expected error message but clicking to ignore this and immediately all my photos on the SD card appeared on the screen.. It's then easy to select all or specific photos to import to the IPad. Very fast importing at a super price compared with the official apple product.

Komputerbay 16GB Class 10 MicroSDHC High Speed Memory Card with Komputerbay SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 July 2012
I bought this for my new phone and I am very pleased with it. Great value and a great service from the seller.
Very quick delivery and I would have no hesitation in using them again.

Page: 1 | 2