Profile for Jayde > Reviews

Content by Jayde

Jayde (Lincolnshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
SWT Black Plain Ladyship Apron with Front Pocket for Chefs Butchers Kitchen Cooking Baking Craft
Offered by Fly Service

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 26 Aug. 2016
Bad quality and definitely not worth the money. I used the material for something else. Do not waste your money on this!

Cetraben Emollient Cream 500g
Cetraben Emollient Cream 500g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 26 Aug. 2016
Great stuff this is. I use it on my patients. It does leave some greasiness on the skin but that's a positive as it keeps the skin moisturised for longer. For me, im using it for eczema as my GP advised that this would be the best option for it. I would highly recommend.

FACILLA® Quartz Movement Nurse Brooch Fob Tunic Pocket Pendant Watch
FACILLA® Quartz Movement Nurse Brooch Fob Tunic Pocket Pendant Watch
Offered by topeuachat

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the amount you pay., 26 Aug. 2016
This is a good watch for the small amount you pay for it. The only issue ive found is that its too long so I took a loop out. As its so cheap I don't anticipate it lasting more than 6 months but I live in hope!

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) [DVD]
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gene Wilder
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Aug. 2016
One of the best children's films out there. I bought it for a patient of mine as she told me shes never seen it!! Can you believe it?! Who hasn't seen this film? I told her she hasn't lived! I much prefer this version to the new one. 5 stars!!

JaneDream Attractive Cosmetic Wooden Handle Tapered Blending Eye Shadow Brush 224#
Offered by JaneDream

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont bother., 14 Aug. 2016
Bad quality brush. You get what you pay for. The actually brush hair is much longer than in the photo so I had to cut it myself. Even after cutting the hair I cant really use it for make up so will have to use it for something else. Wouldn't recommend!!

8 Pairs of womens WELLNESS Socks, Soft Loop Cuff, non-elastic, Seamless toes . by VCA®, Black, UK 2,5-5
Offered by cottonprime

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 8 July 2016
Finally!! Found seamless socks! They really are seamless. They are quite thin so I don't expect them to last long but they are soft and do have a bit of stretch in them even though others have found they don't. The only issue I found (hence the stars) is where the material gathers at the corners. It's a lump. Apart from that I'm quite happy with this product. You can see what I mean in the photos.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Beechwood Chips Economy Pack 20L
Beechwood Chips Economy Pack 20L
Offered by BuyAllMeans

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 8 July 2016
Decent product. One thing that shocked me when I opened the bag was how small the chips are. But overall it's good. Found out recently that a UK pet supply chain has double the amount for £2 more than this so I won't buy from online anymore.

2016 one month to view memo calendar planner A4 approx size
2016 one month to view memo calendar planner A4 approx size
Offered by K Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Product, 8 July 2016
Not worth the money if I'm honest. Very thin paper and the metal was bent. If I went to a shop I'd expect to pay around £1 for this so I won't be purchasing from them again!

Bioflex Labret with tiny clear disk | 1.0mm x 7mm | Retainer | Hide it | Bioflex Madonna Piercing
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad..., 22 Jun. 2016
Designed very well. As I work in healthcare facial jewellery cant be visible so I thought this was perfect. The end pops off if its pulled too so its very safe. The only negative things I could say is that because its made of plastic they don't last for years, more like months. And the other thing is the price. Considering the size and material you get I would of thought it was half the price.

New Look Women's Work Out Short Pyjama Set, Grey, Medium
New Look Women's Work Out Short Pyjama Set, Grey, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall very nice!, 22 Jun. 2016
The shorts are true to size. Very thin material so wouldn't be suitable for the winter. Very soft though and stitching is well done. The only issue is that the top is very wide and quite short in length. Its like a square shape! It doesn't show that in the photo and perhaps its supposed to be this way but il be taking it in on the sides. Overall I like it very much and would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15