Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Silverroom > Reviews

Content by Silverroom

Silverroom

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Disposable Mask FFP2-Valmy (Pack of 10)
Disposable Mask FFP2-Valmy (Pack of 10)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable masks, 18 Jan. 2017
Very comfortable masks to wear, despite not having a valve I didn't suffer from any steamed up spectacles. Packaging not bad and arrived in good time.

Premier Apron Roll Dispenser
Premier Apron Roll Dispenser
Offered by ASB First Aid

5.0 out of 5 stars Apron dispenser very useful, 18 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Premier Apron Roll Dispenser
Arrived safely with no damage. However waiting for extension then will put it into use.

Marko Disposable Vinyl Clear Gloves Powder Free Food Medical Cleaning Multi Purpose (10 Packs, Medium)
Offered by Online Retailers UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft vinyl but not as strong as I would have liked., 18 Jan. 2017
Very well packaged, and gloves were cheaper than the ones bought previously. Very soft vinyl but not as strong as I would have liked.

Ladies Silver Character Stage Showtime Dance Shoes All Sizes 1.5" Heel By Katz Dancewear (Ladies Size UK 5.5)
Offered by Katz Dancewear

5.0 out of 5 stars For shoes that are stylish, In all sorts of styles and colours Katz is the one stop shop for this., 10 Sept. 2016
I needed a stylish evening shoe that was elegant and would stay on. These silver Character Stage showtime shoes fitted the bill. Even though they are not leather, they are light weight, comfortable, they stay on due to the bar and safe for me. Unlike my previous evening shoes which I kept slipping out of and the heel was too slender so that I was wobbling all over the place, even though the sea was as calm as a millpond!

I have been delighted with these shoes and all of my purchases from Katz.

Ladies Girls Tan Nude PU Dance Greek Sandal Teaching Jive Salsa Cerco Shoes By Katz Dancewear (Ladies Size UK 5.5)
Offered by Katz Dancewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the most confortable sandals you'll ever own.!, 10 Sept. 2016
See as for white leather Greek Sandals.

Ladies Girls Pink Leather Dance Greek Sandal Teaching Ballroom Shoe By Katz Dancewear (Ladies Size UK 5.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars The most confortabke Sandals ever!, 10 Sept. 2016
See as for white leather Dance Greek Sandal.

Ladies Girls White Leather Dance Greek Sandal Teaching Ballroom Shoe By Katz Dancewear (Ladies Size UK 5.5)
Offered by Katz Dancewear

5.0 out of 5 stars The mist confortabke sandals I have ever worn and very elegant too!, 10 Sept. 2016
I have never had Greek sandals before as I don't dance. However I was recommended these as a soft leather and very comfortable shoe, however because of the suede I couldn't wear them outside. So, I went to the local cobblers and he has put on a proper heel and sole so that I can wear them outside. They are soooo comfortable. They are such good value and so comfortable that I purchased 3 pairs and all of which I have had altered and have outside heels and soles added.

Katz are a very good company and extremely helpful when I had questions on sizing, if you have any doubt about which size to wear if you have not worn any of their shoes before then contact them first prior to ordering.

Headphones,Sound Intone U4 Passive Noise Cancelling Earphones Headphones. Super Lightweight Earbuds(Pink)
Offered by Aoke Union Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value earphones, 10 Sept. 2016
For their price these headphones are jolly good value, and they have a much thicker lead than I had expected. They come with different sizes of removable ear covers, however, I found even the smallest size didn't fit me very well. However, I have since found out that I have very small ear canals. Despite this I thought they blocked enough sound out I order to hear what I wanted to hear sufficiently. The volume control helped enormously especially when listening to my iPad 3.

Green People Self Tan Lotion (200ml)
Green People Self Tan Lotion (200ml)
Offered by Ainley Organics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for Green Green People!, 10 Sept. 2016
My Mother has used this before and I am a lover and user of Green People Products. however on this occasion I am unable to write a review as I haven't been able to use the self tan lotion as I have been in and out of Hospital all summer, still there now!

Siemens Multistix 10SG Professional Urine Reagent Test Strips - Pack of 100 strips
Offered by Medisave UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money!, 10 Sept. 2016
A very good texting strip to test for approximately 10 different things, from Ketones, blood, Nitrites, Protein etc. Provided you know what you are looking for or are a medical professional. You must keep the lid on tightly and keep the moisture control bag inside, and keep out of direct sunlight. There are a 100 strips to the jar, so very good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5