Profile for Yorkshire Rose > Reviews

Content by Yorkshire Rose

Yorkshire Rose

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Laser Distance Meter, ELEPHAS Handheld Digital Laser Tape Measure with Bubble Level, Backlight, 40m/131ft
Offered by ELEPHAS TRADE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2015
Great. Does the job brilliantly.

Proster MD 4G MD Moisture Detector Damp Meter Tester Detector Wood Humidity with 4 Pin Probes - Moisture LCD Display Removable Battery Caravan Damp Meter for Walls Woods
Offered by Kamtop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to use. I check my firewood for ..., 14 Oct. 2014
Very simple to use. I check my firewood for moisture content before using in a wood stove. Have also used it for checking moisture content in a newly plastered wall before painting.

TecTake Saw Horse Wood Log Holder Metal For Chainsaw Cutting NEW
TecTake Saw Horse Wood Log Holder Metal For Chainsaw Cutting NEW

3.0 out of 5 stars Once constructed quite sturdy and definitely makes using the chainsaw much easier, 14 Oct. 2014
Fiddly to put together. Packaging damaged when arrived which led to missing nuts and bolts. Used my own to put it together. Once constructed quite sturdy and definitely makes using the chainsaw much easier.

Am-Tech Tap and Die Set in Blow Case (40 Pieces)
Am-Tech Tap and Die Set in Blow Case (40 Pieces)
Offered by BuySend

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor construction, 7 April 2014
The poor thread work of the tap handle was a good indication of the poor quality of this product. I could tell the product was going to be poor product because on opening the product on arrival, all of the pieces had fallen out of their places in the box. On trying to screw the tap die handle in (the tap handle was not in one piece on opening) I noticed that the thread was not clear. I had to use one of the taps to clear the thread out! Will update when I finish some work on re-tapping a bolt hole on my engine.

OtterBox Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Glacier (White / Grey)
OtterBox Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Glacier (White / Grey)
Offered by Echno

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rugged phone case for the outdoors life., 29 Jan. 2014
This case is fantastic. The case doesn't bulk the phone up too much. It wasn't too difficult to if and the extra size is worth the the protection the case offers. The case also comes with a plastic clip that doubles up as extra protection for the screen and has a clip that allows the phone to be clipped to a belt. I find this very handy to use as a clip on the outside of my rucksack when walking in the hills and it keeps the phone very well protected from the elements.

Samsung UE40F6320 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Smart 3D LED Television with Built-In Wi-Fi and Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart TV, 29 Jan. 2014
This is the first 'smart' tv we have owned. We are very impressed with the tv. It is simple to set up, easy to use and very light. I have mounted this on the wall on a tilting bracket and there were no problems using a universal fit bracket. The only thing I have a problem with is the length of the power cable which is very short, especially when mounted on a wall.

Transcend 1TB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Military-Grade Shock Resistance Portable Hard Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for storing RAW or JPEG, 19 Jun. 2013
I use this device to store all of my raw photos for preparation using Lightpro4. I haven't got any updated USB 3 ports but the storage works fine on USB 2. It is rugged enough to be carried around with my camera gear and well worth 5 stars. I bought to of these...one for me for photography and one for my son who uses it for film creation and editing.

Since writing this the hard drive has frozen. Lots of data lost without sending to a speciality data recovery company...very expensive. Of the two purchased one is still working well so I have had a fifty percent payback for a hundred percent outlay. The device is fitted with a normal 2.5 inch laptop hard drive made by Samsung. I took it to the PC world techies who tried placing the drive in a caddie and plugging directly to a SATA cable but still no luck. PC world did explain that it was very unusual for one of these to fail but it did and I lost lots of data. they asked if I had backed the data up but this WAS the backup. I did originally give the product five stars but I have dropped it down to three due to Transcend customer service. Hope this is useful.

Dunlop Street Mens Golf Shoes White/Green 9 UK UK
Dunlop Street Mens Golf Shoes White/Green 9 UK UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Narrow in the toe., 17 April 2013
These shoes are ok for the price but I wish I had paid a little more for better quality. They feel quite tight around the toes and the sole feels a little thin. I haven't noticed whether they have made a difference to my game, the studs are very shallow.

Lenovo Ideapad U410 14-inch Ultrabook - (Intel Core i3 3217U 1.8GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD + 24 GB SSD, Windows 8) (Saphire Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, 17 April 2013
I bought this laptop for my wife's birthday. She loves the colour and weight and is really impressed by the lack of heat produced from the processor fans. It has windows 8 operating system that she finds a little difficult to get used to but the More she uses it the easier it gets.

Since buying this we found that it would unexpectedly shut down. I since found out that the computer required a new chipset driver to allow it to function without overheating. The Lenovo online help desk were great in helping me identify the problem and download the new driver. Still a great laptop!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pick guard, 12 Feb. 2013
Good quality pick guard but it came with no screws. Having to source my own for the renovation job I'm doing with an old les paul guitar

Page: 1 | 2 | 3