Profile for PLH > Reviews

Content by PLH

PLH (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Homescapes - 10x - White Duck FEATHER Pillow - Department Store Quality - Anti Dust Mite - Wash at Home Range - Medium / Soft Firmness - 100% Cotton Downproof Cover
Offered by HOMESCAPES

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have burnt my cash, 8 Dec. 2015
I thought great some decent.pilows but I may as well sleep without them they are that empty. What a waste of money

Jewellery Making Beads Mix Pliers Findings Starter Kit Gift Set
Jewellery Making Beads Mix Pliers Findings Starter Kit Gift Set
Offered by Sabrikas Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 29 Dec. 2013
I wanted to try making jewellery and wanted something to start me off. Thought with the most reviews this was going to be a good kit. sadly looks like I should have "listened" to the few bad reviews.

The tools are horrible, the beads are plastic which I have found shatter easily if you knock with the pilers while bending the pins etc

the fastenings, pins etc are NOT silver but plated (I found this out the hard way after wearing a pair of earrings I made and now have very sore ears!)

I feel I wasted my money on this, I don't have money to waste like most people. I never buy anything for myself as all my wages go on my children however I decided to do this one thing for myself and wish I never bothered!

the book. well its a load of ummmm hogswallop it doesn't "teach" you how to start making anything it just tells you what things are and that's about it!

Find another place to buy.

Unseen (The Will Trent Series Book 7)
Unseen (The Will Trent Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 July 2013
Brilliant as always couldn't put it down!!!! Can't wait for the next book keep on writing Karin can't wait for Sara and Trent to carry on

The Promise (Belle Book 2)
The Promise (Belle Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Jun. 2013
I was straight back with belle within the first page I recalled the first book instantly and love how her story continued.

Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando Book 1)
Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan. 2013
Amazing as always couldn't stop reading just like all her books. Nice to see how they all link as well.

Motorola Mbp14 Digital Audio Monitor
Motorola Mbp14 Digital Audio Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, easy to use, 12 Sept. 2012
I have a child that suffers night terrors and sometimes as my bedroom is the other side of the house i dont hear her so decided to get a monitor.
The fact i can TALK to her through my end of the monitor, turn on the night light and the music all helps to calm her while i rush through the house avoiding upsetting the neighbours who have No understanding what its like to have a screaming child becasue things are attacking her! and think its ok to Hammer seven bells out of the walls.

I love the fact i can now calm my child before i have even got out of my bed to go and see her.

It's Me or the Dog: How to have the Perfect Pet
It's Me or the Dog: How to have the Perfect Pet
by Victoria Stilwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 May 2011
THis book is mainly aimed at A new puppy. I have had dogs all my life but wanted to train our NEW puppy better than our Dalmatain who with the help of V.S programme we dealt with her dog aggression after she was attacked. It is great, and at 10 weeks our new puppy knows more than the Older dog knows now. SHe comes to call, sits, down, watch me, paw, stand, speak. Not perfectly yet but she sonly 10 weeks. Brill book

Bungalow 2
Bungalow 2
by Danielle Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars I put it down for about 3 weeks, 31 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Bungalow 2 (Hardcover)
Normally I can't put a danielle steel book down but this on I did and I left it for 3 weeks. every time I looked at it I knew I had to read it. I can't finish a book not even the bad ones. I own all of danielles books and read and love them all. I can;t say it was bad but i was transported this time like i normally am. My husband moans when he knows a new one is out becasue i'll be gone for hors on end he was as shocked as me that i had left it for so long.

Hoping honor thyself is a pick me up and not put me down kinda book again.

Creating a Bond with Your Horse (Intelligent Horsemanship)
Creating a Bond with Your Horse (Intelligent Horsemanship)
by Kelly Marks

5.0 out of 5 stars great infomation, 21 Jan. 2008
After buying a gaint of a horse at 17hh who stood on my foot more often that i sat on him i brought this book. and as soon as i had done "Join up" the first time things changed he started to follow me in his feild respect my space and even lift his nose for a kiss. i did join up 3 times in 3 weeks and i never looked back. Once he hear my car or saw it he was at the gate before i was aprked adn out of the car. I can't wait to get the rest of these series as i am buying a foal soon.

Skin Privilege
Skin Privilege
by Karin Slaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Great book, 17 July 2007
This review is from: Skin Privilege (Hardcover)
What a great book, But the ending like most people on here who have stated it is not a happy ending i am still in shock from the ending adn i finished it a good 3 weeks ago.

MUST READ