Profile for k campbell > Reviews

HTC One mini Double Dip Hard Shell HC C850
HTC One mini Double Dip Hard Shell HC C850
Offered by digitalbayshop

5.0 out of 5 stars htc mini double dip cover, 10 Oct. 2014
Can't comment on this product was bought for my daughters phone seems to be fine though .

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI RED LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 MINI RED LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Mega.Deals4U®

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 3 mini red case, 10 Oct. 2014
Samsung case is fine my only quibble is that there is no hole in the case for you to charge your phone without having to open the case, which is fine in the house but take up quite a bit of space on your bash board is you are trying to charge your phone in the car.

The Notebook [DVD]
The Notebook [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gena Rowlands
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Notebook [DVD] (DVD)
Good romantic film bought it for my daughters and i sat and watched with them and really enjoyed it very good film

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, Book 3)
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, Book 3)
by Cassandra Clare

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 6 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my daughter as it was on her Christmas wish list she was pleased to see it in her santa sack but has yet to read it.

KONG Classic Dog Toy - Medium, Red
KONG Classic Dog Toy - Medium, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars kong toy, 6 Jan. 2014
My dog loves this toy, I fill it with bits of chiken or ham or some dog treats it keeps her amused while im hoovering as she dosnt like the hoover I also give it to her when im going out to keep her occupied.

10 Things I Hate About You [DVD]
10 Things I Hate About You [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Stiles

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 6 Jan. 2014
This was on my daughters Christmas list and was pleased to see it in her santa sack she has since watched it and has given it to a friend to watch she enjoyed it though.

The Book of Lost Things Illustrated Edition
The Book of Lost Things Illustrated Edition
by John Connolly

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 6 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my daughters Christmas as it was on her list she was very pleased to see it in her santa sack although she has yet to read it

HALTI Headcollar Black Size 2
HALTI Headcollar Black Size 2

3.0 out of 5 stars dog headcollar, 6 Jan. 2014
Bought this to help my dogs walking but it was a nightmare, she was throwing herself all over the place did not like the halti at all. I have used this on dogs I have had in the past and had no problems with it, but my dog is a rescue dog who has never been trained with a lead as she stayed on a farm and got to wander, so we bought a stop start harness instead which seems to be working better and she is not hurting herself which is much better.

The 5th Wave (Book 1)
The 5th Wave (Book 1)
by Rick Yancey

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The 5th Wave (Book 1) (Paperback)
Bought this for my daughter Christmas as it was on her wish list she was pleased to see it in her santa bag she has yet to read it though

Pretty Little Liars: Number 1 in series
Pretty Little Liars: Number 1 in series
by Sara Shepard

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty little liars book, 6 Jan. 2014
Bought this for my daughter Christmas as it was on her wish list she was very pleased at getting it in her santa bag she is yet to read it though

Page: 1 | 2