Profile for Carole Cooke > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends
Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 31 Mar. 2017
I just love anything by Coldplay and the track Viva la Vida reminds me of a holiday in Slovakia watching water fountains performing to this track. Fantastic.

The World of Cycling According to G
The World of Cycling According to G

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, 31 Mar. 2017
We love cycling at our house and this was an interesting and entertaining read. Would recommend. Good on ya G....

Microplane Premium Zester, Black
Microplane Premium Zester, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have kitchen item, 31 Mar. 2017
Saw Mary Berry using one of these and had to have one! Received as a Christmas present - it's fantastic. No more trying to zest oranges etc using an ordinary fine grater! Have just bought two more - one for my daughter and the second for my daughter-in-law. Hope they love them too - Am sure they will.

The Kite Runner
The Kite Runner

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book..., 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Kite Runner (Kindle Edition)
Having read One Thousand Splendid Suns by the same Author, I was keen to read this. Another hard to put down book. Highly recommend - you won't be disappointed.

Maxwell HM0014 - cups & mugs
Maxwell HM0014 - cups & mugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mugs, 17 Nov. 2013
This stacking set of mugs is really lovely - almost too nice to use! Bought these for my daughter for her new kitchen. She loves them!

Across Many Mountains: Three Daughters of Tibet
Across Many Mountains: Three Daughters of Tibet
by Yangzom Brauen

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic book, 17 Nov. 2013
I couldn't put this book down. Having a fascination for the Dalai Lama, India and Tibet and having visited McLeod Ganj in the Himalayas, this book really appealed to me and I wasn't disappointed. Fantastic read for anyone interested in this area of the world and its history.

Holy Cow!: An Indian Adventure
Holy Cow!: An Indian Adventure
by Sarah Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Cows and all that........., 17 Nov. 2013
Another great book about India and it's good bits and bad bits. How can you not love the diversity of the place! So much to explore and experience you can never get bored. Can't wait to go back

A Girls' Guide to India - A Survivor's Handbook
A Girls' Guide to India - A Survivor's Handbook
by Louise Wates

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls' guide to India, 17 Nov. 2013
Read this after I had visited India twice! Brilliant book, certainly a must-read - really true to life. Made me laugh out loud many times and makes me want to go back again!

Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra (Travel Guide)
by Daniel McCrohan

5.0 out of 5 stars Rajasthan, 17 Nov. 2013
Used this for our 2012 trip through Rajasthan along with our well-used India Lonely Planet. Perfect travel companion. Well done Lonely Planet.

Take That: Progress Live [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Take That: Progress Live [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Take That

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, 17 Nov. 2013
What a fantastic DVD a must for all Take That fans. Being a big Gary Barlow fan I could watch this all day and never get tired of it. Fantastic music and stage sets. A pleasure to watch.

Page: 1 | 2