Profile for VioletAngel > Reviews

Content by VioletAngel

VioletAngel (Kent,U.K)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
FAIR TRADE COTTON HAIR BANDS ELASTICATED BANDANA HEADBAND ACCESORIES - 5 PACK (Pack D)
Offered by Native by Nature

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product., 6 Aug. 2016
Well made, lovely colours. Arrived quickly too.
They fit well & don't seem to slip during the day like some other hair bands I've had.

A/B
A/B
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Aural Bliss :), 6 Aug. 2016
This review is from: A/B (Audio CD)
Love this album! Some great influences in their sound & really enjoying listening to it.

Rainbow Bridge
Rainbow Bridge
by Lesly Nurse

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly Written 'Tail', 12 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge (Paperback)
Loved this book. It takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish. Be prepared.
Recommended to all animal lovers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 17 May 2015
Really lovely case. Easy to put on. Nice colour & good quality. Thankyou.

Womens Short Black Faux Fur Waterproof Sole Boots
Womens Short Black Faux Fur Waterproof Sole Boots
Offered by SoYouShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 17 Feb. 2015
I bought these boots quite some time ago. I virtually live in them through the winter...and they're lasting really well!
Not suited for the rain or snowy weather but for keeping your feet warm when out in the cold you can't go wrong with these....
I found the fit quite generous so there's room for extra layers of socks if you want.
Very comfy too. Love them!

Eat Sleep Game Repeat 2 T-shirt Consoles Xbox one Ps4 Funny Birthday Present Gift KIDS TO ADULTS Sizes - ebuypress (X-Large 46-48, Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, a nice shirt., 17 Feb. 2015
Reasonable value for money. Arrived very soon after it was ordered.
I took away one star because after my son wearing his shirt for the first time the seams came undone a little on the neck & under one arm....a bit of sewing from me soon remedied that & so far no more problems with it.
Despite that I would buy again as I suspect it's just a one off & we just got unlucky....

Earth Angels: A Pocket Guide for Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Starpeople, Walk-Ins, and Wizards
by Doreen Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Reading., 17 Feb. 2015
I'm just beginning to read more into to Earth Angels & looking more into my spiritual side in relation to earth, life upon it & my connection to it all.
Really interesting book indeed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money..., 17 Feb. 2015
Very pleased with this top. The material is quite thin but that's fine by me...I can wear it over the top of something else without everything feeling too bulky.
Will be buying another soon, in white as well I think....

100g of Assorted Tumble Stone Crystal Chips in Organza Pouch
100g of Assorted Tumble Stone Crystal Chips in Organza Pouch
Offered by SARILAPIS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Tumblestones., 12 Dec. 2014
Really happy with my stones.
Nice selection of types, colours and smaller sizes. Beautiful.

LADIES STRETCH TROUSERS PACK OF 2 BOOTLEG STRETCH RIBBED TROUSERS BLACK SIZE 8-26 (20, BLACK LONG (32"))
Offered by celeb look

5.0 out of 5 stars they still look nice when on & are really comfy & wash well ..., 23 Oct. 2014
I ordered my usual clothing size and these are a generous fit & I could've got away with the next size down....they're quite stretchy too so very forgiving in fit.
That said, they still look nice when on & are really comfy & wash well too.
Good value for money.