Profile for Suz > Reviews

Garden Tiffany Pendant Shade
Garden Tiffany Pendant Shade
Offered by Lights4less

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shade., 17 May 2014
Good quality and value. Easy to fit and looks lovely. Will put in my porch so it can be seen.

Galt Toys by Winther Tricycle
Galt Toys by Winther Tricycle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic trike!, 17 May 2014
Bought this for my son's second birthday because of the sturdy frame and rubbery tyres and he loves it. Was concerned it might be too big but it was perfect for average size 2 year old. He pushed himself along at first and after a month and a half is already starting to pedal! He's so proud of himself and so cute on his shiny red trike! I am hoping it should last a while and possibly do any other children we have.

How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm: Parenting wisdom from around the world
How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm: Parenting wisdom from around the world
by Mei-Ling Hopgood

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting and liberating., 29 Jun. 2013
I found this book a really interesting read. As a newish mother I began to feel liberated from the constraints our culture places on parents when reading how other cultures raise their children. For example, I no longer worry about occasionally breaking the bedtime 'deadline' after reading about the flexible attitude Buenos Aires parents' hold. My 14 month old has had no ill effects and we've had more fun as a result. Wish I'd read this book sooner and would recommend to other parents.

Let's Go, Zudie-o: Creative Activities for Dance and Music (Book and CD) (Dancing to Music)
by Helen MacGregor

4.0 out of 5 stars Dance for P.2, 29 Jun. 2013
Very good ideas and CD in this book. Have only used a couple of times, but a great staring point and the children in my P.2 class loved it.

Fact & Opinion Grade 2
Fact & Opinion Grade 2
by School Specialty Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Fact & Opinion for P.2, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fact & Opinion Grade 2 (Paperback)
Gave some good ideas and starting points as well as activities. Language is a bit American-specific but not too much of a problem. Found this a good level for my Primary 2 class.

Petite Star Zukoo Stroller Including Footmuff and Change Bag (Raven)
Petite Star Zukoo Stroller Including Footmuff and Change Bag (Raven)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buggy., 29 Jun. 2013
Bought for Gran and Grandad and they love it. It's a great size, is lightweight, very manoevreable and also folds to a great size. It was a little tricky to fold at first but with practise and use it has got easier. I particularly like that the seat is very upright which is perfect for a 14 month old who wants to see everything that's going on but it also lies flat for snoozing. The brake isn't as easy to press down as my other buggy but Gran insists it's fine. Will be borrowing to go abroad. Footmuff and bag are also good quality, and the bag is a good size for occassional use. A great buy, would recommend.

Baby Kilt Hose Socks Shoe Size 0-2
Baby Kilt Hose Socks Shoe Size 0-2

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 11 Feb. 2013
These socks did the job although were a bit small for my 10 month old. They also kept sliding down but so do all baby socks! Looked the part with the kilt though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 11 Feb. 2013
Perfect final touch for a baby kilt. Surprisingly it stayed tied on and my son got lots of compliments at a recent wedding. It also doubled as a great distraction for my 10 month old during the wedding speeches!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So smart., 11 Feb. 2013
My 10 month old looked so smart in this for a wedding and got lots of compliments. Excellent value for money.

(12-18 BB) SUF Soles Up Front Baby Wetsuit Baby Warmer
(12-18 BB) SUF Soles Up Front Baby Wetsuit Baby Warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb. 2013
This is a great costume for babies. It means I can put my baby in it at home and need only change his nappy to a swim nappy, with minimum fuss, once at the pool. Also so easy to get him out of it in the shower compared to the sticky all-in-one suits. Love it, would recommend to all.

Page: 1 | 2