Profile for Abbotsdene > Reviews

Content by Abbotsdene

Abbotsdene "o" (Guildford)

Folding Tables UK 6FT Folding Table, Extra Strength, 400KG Load Capacity with Securing Pins, 2 Year Guarantee
Offered by Folding Tables UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional table space, 10 May 2016
Very useful table - put a cloth over it and use birthday/ Christmas for extra space. Can use in or outside. Alternatively, use as pasting table when decorating. Very pleased, speedy delivery.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars MEGA SIZE AA PICTURE POCKET, 4 Aug. 2013
Just what I wanted, somewhere to display all those little photos, that otherwise would have been hidden away in an album. Thank you.

The Boy from Berlin
The Boy from Berlin

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 20 Jan. 2013
did not appeal to me at all I'm afraid, just a question of taste. Clever writing but didnt grab me.

Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware, Green (will only fit Kindle Fire)
Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware, Green (will only fit Kindle Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Jan. 2013
I bought myself the Kindle Fire and realised I would need a case for ease of reading and just protect the Kindle. Saw the green cover advertised and immediately sent off. Pondered, briefly, about spending yet more more, but I just makes the Kindle Fire and the cover an inseparable pair (they ought to do a deal for two together).

I took a long time to persuade myself a Kindle (and cover) would add to my life, I don't waste money easily, but both have been an absolute necessity to me. I love to bits.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2013 9:32 AM BST