Profile for Seskin Kelly > Reviews

Seskin Kelly

2PACK-[2P001] Thai Fisherman Pants Yoga Trousers
2PACK-[2P001] Thai Fisherman Pants Yoga Trousers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely trousers, 11 Jan. 2015
I took these to Egypt for the last week of my Yoga teacher training. LOVED them!

Becoming a Supple Leopard: The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance
by Kelly Starrett & Glen Cordoza

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 9 Jun. 2014
Seriously. This book is genius. Really helpful for me as I started learning Crossfit while doing lots of Yoga. Gradually helping me reduce mobility limitations and helping open-up yoga poses (asana) that I would have had to wait for much longer to achieve.

Two as One: A Journey to Yoga
Two as One: A Journey to Yoga
by Christie McNally

2.0 out of 5 stars First review I've ever written. Personally disappointed by the book, 9 Jun. 2014
Basically it's a series of pictures showing two people doing some partner yoga with a paragraph of 'poetic' text linking the various pages. The comment 'the art of partner yoga' is exactly right. It's an art book with no useful commentary on the asana themselves. So, for me, not what I wanted at all. If you want some nice pictures and a little poetry perhaps.