Profile for minee > Reviews

Content by minee

minee "mo" (London England)

Page: 1 | 2
True Deceit (Blindsided Book 1)
True Deceit (Blindsided Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 Feb. 2016
Love all the twists and turns in this book, really like the fact that any nasty bits are left to the imagination rather than telling you every detail!

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to reading again!, 17 Feb. 2016
I am amazed at how simple it is to use. I am so pleased it has got me away from the telly and back to reading again. It is so light I take it everywhere, so even a short bus journey is no bother to get the kindle out and read a few pages. I thought it might make my eyes tired or strained but because of the adjustable light it doesn't. So far so good!

Ecco ECCO CHASE II, Women's Derby, Black (BLACK/DARK CLAY55974), 3.5 UK ( 36 EU)
Offered by schuhglueck

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with shoes, 28 Dec. 2015
Lovely shoe, very comfortable. Delivered very quickly seeing as they come from abroad. (Lucky to receive them though as the delivery company left them on my doorstep in full view of anyone passing, yet on the tracking information they put. "handed to Anne" my neighbour spotted them and took them in for me.)

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi
by Yann Martel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Paperback)
I got this book because of all the hype about the film, I wanted to read it before I went to see the film and I am so pleased I did, as usual it is much better!

Eco Massage Cushion Brush
Eco Massage Cushion Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 26 April 2013
This brush is very light, it does put a nice shine on your hair, all in all a good purchase.

AA Snow and Ice Grips
AA Snow and Ice Grips
Offered by Compact Compatibles

5.0 out of 5 stars AA, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: AA Snow and Ice Grips (Automotive)
These look very strong and sturdy, haven't had a chance to use them yet as we've had no snow/ice so far but have tried them on and they seem very easy to wear.

Flashman and the Mountain of Light (The Flashman Papers, Book 4)
Flashman and the Mountain of Light (The Flashman Papers, Book 4)
by George MacDonald Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, 30 Nov. 2011
Really good Christmas present for men who are always difficult to buy for.[[ASIN:0006513042 Flashman and the Mountain of Light (The Flashman papers)]

Homescapes - Super Microfibre Mattress Topper - Double - Ultra soft Down like Protector - Anti Dust Mite - Wash at Home - 5* Hotel Quality
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Topper, 18 July 2011
I am so pleased with this topper, I have had it for a couple of weeks and it really does make a difference to my quality of sleep. I can't believe how quickly it arrived either-well done Homescapes, great service!

The Quick and Natural Macrobiotic Cookbook
The Quick and Natural Macrobiotic Cookbook
by Aveline Kushi

2.0 out of 5 stars Macrobiotic cookbook, 13 Jun. 2011
I was not impressed with this book, it is not "Quick and Easy" as it says on the title, it is very boring and takes too long to get to any recipes, mine went straight down the charity shop!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2011 4:36 PM BST

Duracell 1 Hour Charger Including 4 AA Batteries CEF80 Black
Duracell 1 Hour Charger Including 4 AA Batteries CEF80 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell 1 hour Charger including AA batteries, 6 Jun. 2011
Great product, arrived very quickly and charges in an hour as it says on the pack-would use this company again.

Page: 1 | 2