Profile for Kerry63 > Reviews

Content by Kerry63

Kerry63

Candy Match Adventure: A sugar sweet match 3 story with candy smash, crush, and drops!

1.0 out of 5 stars kez 63, 10 Dec. 2014
I don't normally leave bad reviews but this game was a complete waste of money. Very slow and definitely does not capture the imagination. Even if it had been free I think I would have deleted it just as quickly. Hey ho lesson learned hopefully.

200 x Mixed sparkly fabric Christmas SNOWFLAKE motifs toppers embellishments
200 x Mixed sparkly fabric Christmas SNOWFLAKE motifs toppers embellishments
Offered by Crystals & Gems UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I was more than happy with this product the item was ideal for my ..., 1 Nov. 2014
I was more than happy with this product the item was ideal for my project, and I have recently reordered,

Monster Busters
Monster Busters

5.0 out of 5 stars Kerry63, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Monster Busters (App)
I am totally addicted to this game, love it love it love it. Download it you won't be disappointed. Go on you know you want to.

101-in-1 Games Anthology
101-in-1 Games Anthology

1.0 out of 5 stars kez 63, 16 July 2014
This review is from: 101-in-1 Games Anthology (App)
Nope not for me I'm afraid downloaded and deleted in a very short space of time can't recommend this one sorry

Fruit Bump
Fruit Bump

4.0 out of 5 stars Kerry63, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fruit Bump (App)
Love this game very addictive even better it was free hours of fun. Would recommend this for all ages, have a go its a good way to chill.

Jewel Drops - Match three puzzle
Jewel Drops - Match three puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Kerry 63, 28 May 2014
Been waiting and waiting for your new game and once again I am loving it you never fail to keep me occupied money well spent thank you

Balloon Drops - Match three puzzle
Balloon Drops - Match three puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Kerry 63, 25 Feb. 2014
If you love fruit drops and holiday drops as much as me then you'll love this so addictive. Would definitely recommend this game