Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now
Profile for The Green Man > Reviews

Content by The Green Man

The Green Man (Bromsgrove, Worcestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, 13 Jun. 2016
When it arrived I got 5 days use before recharge, thereafter 24 hrs despite turning off all bells and whistles!

It was slow to sync and often would not but later did so unprompted.

Finally it fell off my wrist and was lost!!! All in 1Ĺ weeks!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2016 6:16 AM BST

Calor Provence 3kw Portable Flueless Gas Stove Heater (Matt Black)
Calor Provence 3kw Portable Flueless Gas Stove Heater (Matt Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heater, 14 Nov. 2015
I have had one for a few years.

I didn't use it much at first and when I did it gave off a smell.

Now I have it over in France and use it frequently and get no smell at all.

It is great, moveable and visitors love it.

It is solid and real heavy duty. Don't drop it on your toe, I did!

Craghoppers Men's Bear Grylls Survivor Pro Hooded Jacket - Black Pepper/Black, XX-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a jacket and undersized., 7 May 2015
Well this was no bargain. It's NOT a jacket - it's a lightweight fleece and despite ordering an XXL which is my standard size it is very tight so if you want to wear much under it forget it! I'll keep it but steer clear of this brand in future.

Invicta Pro Diver Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial  Chronograph display on Black Rubber Strap 6981
Invicta Pro Diver Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph display on Black Rubber Strap 6981
Offered by OPTIMO

5.0 out of 5 stars Humongous, 28 Dec. 2014
Monster of a watch. You either love it or hate it. I love it.

If you have a small wrist forget it.

Tissot Couturier T0356171605100 Stainless Steel Case Black Leather Men's Watch
Tissot Couturier T0356171605100 Stainless Steel Case Black Leather Men's Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just a quartz, 16 Sept. 2014
Over £200 for a Quartz watch? I was tempted by the brand and looks but surely a quartz is just a quartz.

NuoYa005 Barrel clamp mount for rifle 7''-10'' Bipod Quick Release w/barrel mount adapter
Offered by Sales La

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 July 2014
On time and a good product

Cataclean 450ml Engine and Catalytic Converter Cleaning Treatment
Cataclean 450ml Engine and Catalytic Converter Cleaning Treatment
Offered by AAAz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 20 April 2014
Added this to my 16yr old 4ltr Jeep Cherokee. I've had the car from new and love it so much I cannot part with it but I have noticed it having an uneven idle and a feeling that it is working harder than normal. So far all my emissions tests have been well within limits but at this age I thought - what the hell.

Amazingly from the start the engine felt stronger & smoother - normally I have to give a bit of throttle to back up my drive but after allowing the engine to run a little it reversed up without needing to touch the throttle.

A 20 mile run seems to have given the car a bit more pep. It sounds quieter and pulls more easily.

I'll be monitoring the effect in the longer term and may throw another bottles worth in in the next month.

Additional comment

Now in Feb 2015 and just added another bottle. Again the car seems pepped up. I think I will add another in 3 mths - it will clear out the Cat and after so many years of adding nothing, plus its a 4 Litre engine, there could be plenty of gunge to clean out.

Contamination Boxed Set (Books 0-3 in the series)
Contamination Boxed Set (Books 0-3 in the series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good read, 13 April 2014
I liked this "boxed set" and at 99p who can complain!
The storyline was different to many zombie novels. As for the continuity issues, well, they are forgivable as I can appreciate the difficulty in crafting a work with many strands and characters without the resources of a publisher.
All said, I would recommend this.

Snatchers (A Novel About The Zombie Apocalypse)
Snatchers (A Novel About The Zombie Apocalypse)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 17 Mar. 2014
I easily took the plunge on this because it was free and wondered if I would be as negative as some of the reviewers.

Happily I enjoyed it - I live in the Midlands and whilst no expert on Cannock and surrounds I have visited Cannock, Stafford, Hednesford and done a 25 mile march through what was called the Stafford Triangle whilst in the TA.

It would be easy to pick fault with the authors imaginative use of English but I decided to see through it and concentrate on the story - which I found to be entertaining, so much so that I bought the 2nd part and am looking fwd to the third.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Its cheap. Thats all, 27 Jan. 2014
I bought this item/s to just add something cheap to my day pack. Everything worked ok but for the carabiner on the multitool. Very flimsy and when I attach it to my bag it just falls off after a few minutes of movement. Be warned on that point.

I suppose you get what you pay for. For a few pounds mor you can get a mini Gerber multitool that is really up to the job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7