Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (East Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Retro Sweets Mega Gift Box: Jam Packed With Over 60 of the Best Retro Sweets.
Retro Sweets Mega Gift Box: Jam Packed With Over 60 of the Best Retro Sweets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Sept. 2015
Lots of different sweets so a very good variety.

HTC Ice Premium Dot View Window Protective Case Cover with Auto On/Off Function for HTC One M9 - Grey
Offered by digitalbayshop

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. Waited for the cases to be released and ..., 7 May 2015
Very disappointed. Waited for the cases to be released and in under a month it has split right down the side seem. Really not worth the money as it will need replacing already.

Ladies LA GEAR Fitness Pants / Jogging Bottoms (Charcoal, 22)
Ladies LA GEAR Fitness Pants / Jogging Bottoms (Charcoal, 22)

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't buy these again, 4 April 2013
As the title suggests, I would not buy these again. The two legs are stitched very differently! One is wide and baggy, the other is thin and straight, because of this you have to wear them all twisted at the waist with the main seem running at one side of your bum,not in the middle. Very odd indeed.

Traditional Wood'n'Fun: Baby/Toodler Wooden Colourful Dog & Puppy Jigsaw/Puzzle
Traditional Wood'n'Fun: Baby/Toodler Wooden Colourful Dog & Puppy Jigsaw/Puzzle
Offered by Hanrattycraftsgifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as shown, 16 Dec. 2012
This will be enjoyed by our little ones. Easy to put together and take apart again, nice ans bright and colourful.

What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting
What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting place, 22 Sept. 2011
This book is well written and suited what I was looking for. There are many helpful sections with tips and advise. It does provide a good over view but there are times that I am sure I will be on the look out for more indepth information on certain things that might crop up. I am sure it wont be my only pregnacy read, but it is one I will keep coming back to for advice and reassurance.

PowerBee ® Compact Solar Phone Charger for All Iphones / Ipods (excluding iphone 5), Nokia, Samsung, Micro usb (many phones including HTC/Blackberry/Smartphones), Mini usb

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for outdoors fun, 22 Sept. 2011
I love this device. It does exactly what it suggests and if very useful for keeping devices topped up along the way, either out walking, on the bus or in the car. The solar panel seems to be reactive and will charge my phone and ipod well, even through a window etc. There are a lot of adapters provided with it so most devices sould be ok. I don't travel far without these days.

What to Expect When You're Expecting 4th Edition
What to Expect When You're Expecting 4th Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful starting place, 22 Sept. 2011
This book is well written and suited what I was looking for. There are many helpful sections with tips and advise. It does provide a good over view of the stages and what to look out for etc, but there are times that I am sure I will be on the look out for more indepth information on certain things that might crop up. I am sure it wont be my only pregnacy read, but it is one I will keep coming back to for advice and reassurance.

What to Expect: Before You're Expecting
What to Expect: Before You're Expecting

4.0 out of 5 stars A good starting place, 22 Sept. 2011
This book is well written and suited what I was looking for. There are many helpful sections with tips and advise. It won't be my only pre-pregnacy read, but it is one I will keep coming back to for advice and reassurance.

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written tale, 22 Sept. 2011
I read this twice through. It is a beautifully written piece. So many twists and turns all described in such wonderful language that I could imagine very sense. I will be reading it again very soon.

Memoirs Of A Geisha (Vintage 21st Anniv Editions)
Memoirs Of A Geisha (Vintage 21st Anniv Editions)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 22 Sept. 2011
This is one of my favourites of all time. The story has so many twists and turns and is very well written. A must for all women to enjoy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4