Profile for Kathleen Bellamy > Reviews

Content by Kathleen Bellamy

Kathleen Bellamy (Durham, UK)

HooAMI "Always in my heart" Stainless Steel Pet Paw Heart Charm Urn Pendant Necklace Memorial Ash Keepsake Free Engraving
Offered by Best-shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful keepsake, 6 Aug. 2016
Ordered this pendant after losing my beloved pooch, it's a very nice keepsake & engraved with words of my choosing. I wear it all the time, thank you.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bluesky Neon Peachy Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml
Bluesky Neon Peachy Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 22 Sept. 2013
Having used clear gels for nail extentions in the past thought I would try this out & have to say I am not dissapointed. The colour went on really easily & the end result is fab, very bright pink which is what I wanted as going on my hols soon. I put 3 coats on & the colour is brilliant. The Bluesky products seem a lot cheaper than others I have looked at hence I have ordered several more colours in this range. Bargain & great results.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 30 April 2013
Bought this as I wanted to tone up & get fit & it has not dissapointed, the workouts are great & only last 25 mins including the warm up & cool down. I am currently on day 24 & have dropped a dress size & feel a lot stronger than when I started it. Would recommend to anyone wanting to get leaner & fitter. Jillian is great!!

10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]
Dvd ~ Suzanne Bowen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout Dvd, 9 July 2009
10 Minute Solution - Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD]
I bought this dvd just 2 weeks ago & can already see the results i do half an hour a day & am amazed at the way my stomach area is shaping up. I have tried doing crunches on their own with little or no effect but this workout really shapes the abs. It is easy to follow & doesnt take up much time. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to tone up their ab area.