Profile for máire > Reviews

máire

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Giraffe
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Giraffe

4.0 out of 5 stars great for crawling babies, 17 Oct. 2013
I liked these leggings. I bought them for my little boy to crawl around in as jeans etc just kept being dragged down as he was moving around. I found them great value for money. My only complaint and it's not much of a complaint considering the cost, is that some lining on the inside would be great because the seam is exposed.

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Owl on Treestump
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Owl on Treestump

4.0 out of 5 stars great for crawling babies, 17 Oct. 2013

Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Cars
Baby - Toddler Unisex Trousers / Leggings - Cars
Offered by Bohai Corporation

4.0 out of 5 stars really cute, 17 Oct. 2013

Usborne Everyday Words: Irish Flashcards (Everyday Words Flashcards)
Usborne Everyday Words: Irish Flashcards (Everyday Words Flashcards)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars colourful cards, 24 Jun. 2013
I liked these cards as they are a handy size, vibrant and attractive to children. My only complaint is that the english of the word is also printed on the card albeit in small writing, i don't see the point of this.