Profile for Mr G P Knight > Reviews

Mr G P Knight

Angel Malone ® 100 x 12mm Silver Plated Premium Quality Snowflake Spacer Beads
Angel Malone ® 100 x 12mm Silver Plated Premium Quality Snowflake Spacer Beads

4.0 out of 5 stars spacers, 6 April 2014
these arrived within the stated time and was well packaged. they are well made and, with other beads from my stash has made a pretty bracelet

Andrew James Ice Cream Maker & Spare Bowl - Voted "Best Buy" By Which? Magazine. 1.5 Litre - White
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars ice cream, 6 April 2014
I ordered this on a whim but im so glad I did. it arrived promptly and well packaged. the book that came with this gave us good ideas and recipes witch we have made several of.

Natural Gems Crystal Hexagonal Prism Healing Point Chakra Pendant Bead For Necklace (Amethyst)

4.0 out of 5 stars bead, 25 Mar. 2014
this came well packed and when expected. it was well mounted but had one edge damaged. as it was on a side not on show its still being used

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars beads, 25 Mar. 2014
these are a lovely blue but they are slightly smaller than I was expecting but I will still enjoy using then

Sweet & Happy Girl'S Store 4mm Round Gemstone Purple Jade Beads Strand 15 Inch Jewellery Making Beads
Offered by Sweet & Happy Girl's Store

3.0 out of 5 stars beads, 25 Mar. 2014
the photo of these are good with regard to the colour although they are slightly smaller than I was expecting

Angel Malone1 x 40mm Dark Orchid Unique 2 Row Flower Bead with a lustrous appearance...! Lead Free, Nickel Free & Cadmium Free.

3.0 out of 5 stars flower, 25 Mar. 2014
this is a really light flower bead that is finished well. it only has one set of holes and not two as advertised

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars spacer beads, 25 Mar. 2014
I got these to make a bracelet using beads that I had already. I have made it and I love it

Charm Buddy Eeyore Screw Charm Fits Silver Charm Bracelets Girls Kids Jewellery
Charm Buddy Eeyore Screw Charm Fits Silver Charm Bracelets Girls Kids Jewellery
Offered by Charm Buddy ®

5.0 out of 5 stars charmed, 25 Mar. 2014
this bead was everything I expected and my daughter loves it. it fits onto a Camilla bracelet and well plated