Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Better Day
Better Day
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars First class, 24 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Better Day (Audio CD)
an excellent album, I was not convinced when my with wanted this album, how wrong was I. First class music from a brilliant singer, well worth a listen.

Crystal Clear Case Hard Cover For Samsung i900 Omnia
Crystal Clear Case Hard Cover For Samsung i900 Omnia

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 6 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my Samsung Omina, arrived promptly and on time even looked good on the phone, however, very fragile, 2 of the sercuring clips broke on the 2nd day. you get what you pay for.

Best of Michael Franks: a Back
Best of Michael Franks: a Back

5.0 out of 5 stars New York Visit, 6 Jan. 2010
I had never heard of this artist until a taxi ride to Newark Airport on my return from a visit to the big apple. The Taxi dirver was playing this artst and I had to ask him who it was on arriving at the airport . On my return to UK bought this CD . I love the music and mellow tone, a great way to relax on a Sunday morning with papers and a coffee.

The Ultimate Bee Gees
The Ultimate Bee Gees

5.0 out of 5 stars 1970's, 6 Jan. 2010
This review is from: The Ultimate Bee Gees (Audio CD)
Wonderful music from a great band . There is nothing manufactured about this group , every song is a hit.

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (2 Disc Platinum Edition) [DVD]
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (2 Disc Platinum Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adriana Caselotti
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid magic, 6 Jan. 2010
Great Disney Classic, I loved it as a Child and now my daughter 40 years later loves it too, you can not go wrong with buying this DVD.

E-Business and E-Commerce Management
E-Business and E-Commerce Management
by Dave Chaffey
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 27 May 2009
Very good prompt service arrived 2 weeks prior to date given product was as described. I would use this seller again.