Profile for E McKee > Reviews

Content by E McKee

E McKee

Page: 1 | 2
Done with Dating: She's found something so much better...
Done with Dating: She's found something so much better...

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 23 May 2016
Nice, quick little fun story.

The Hound of the Baskervilles (Dramatized)
The Hound of the Baskervilles (Dramatized)
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Class, 1 April 2016
I loved this - the story and the performance - particularly the performance by James Marsters.

Destiny (Supernatural Soulmates Saga Book 1)
Destiny (Supernatural Soulmates Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars especially those who enjoyed Spike and Buffy's relationship, 29 Sept. 2015
This will appeal to fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, especially those who enjoyed Spike and Buffy's relationship.

When Faith Gets Shaken
When Faith Gets Shaken
by Patrick Regan

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Reading, 21 April 2015
This review is from: When Faith Gets Shaken (Paperback)
When Faith Gets Shaken is a book by Patrick Regan, the founder and CEO of urban youth work charity XLP. He has an OBE, a few kids, a few other books, and is a really cool guy. He’s also been through some crap life experiences fairly recently. Now, you’ll have to excuse me for using the word crap in this review, but to simply describe some of the things he’s been through in polite terms doesn’t quite do them or him justice. The hardships he’s gone through, and the place that those hardships brought him to in his journey of faith are the basis for this book. As such, it’s honest, and down to earth, and you should read it.
Is it depressing? No.
Is it self-seeking? Again, no.
It’s about man and God, and life and death, on a meaningful level. It doesn’t leave you feeling confused by complex theology, or guilty by making yourself compare to uber-spiritual people – quite the opposite, in fact. It speaks against unhelpful comparisons, and unearned guilt. It helps teach us that even the people we look up to as having great faith, excellent ministries, or what have you – even they struggle. It’s okay to struggle, and it’s okay to ask for and receive help.
I ask that you buy this book, as a favor to yourself.

The Ghosts in the Glass & Other Stories
The Ghosts in the Glass & Other Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 14 Oct. 2013
I'm not usually a fan of spooky stories but these I really liked. What I enjoyed most was the fact that nothing was predictable. Each story was complete with twists to keep you turning the pages.

Delphi Complete Works of the Bronte Sisters: Charlotte, Emily, Anne Brontė (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Edition, in content and format, 8 April 2013
I spent an hour searching for a collected works of the entire Bronte family and was left disappointed by all other versions. Some were missing parts, some only had content from the three sisters and most were badly formatted. I can confirm that this edition is both complete and formatted well - even the illustrations (which, I know, are very hard to put into Kindle books correctly). Excellent value too. I am greatly impressed, just wish I could get this as a hardcover book!

CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
CE MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR AMAZON KINDLE Wi-Fi 6" E INK DISPLAY
Offered by buycheapDG-Ships from Taiwan Station

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 27 Dec. 2012
Extremely good value item which does the job fine. No regrets in buying this for my Kindle.
Plain, and un-branded, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Dec. 2012
I really love my Kindle. It is a pleasure to use and, as the most basic model, I consider it to be great value.

Ellie And The Cat (Green Apple)
Ellie And The Cat (Green Apple)
by Malorie Blackman

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little book, 27 Dec. 2012
I love Malorie Blackman's writing so much that I just had to buy this book - despite the fact I'm well above the age of its target audience. I think that says it all.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Wire Pea Ladle
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Wire Pea Ladle

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 27 Dec. 2012
I bought this item for my mum, and she's very happy with it. 'Tis very handy to have in the kitchen!

Page: 1 | 2