Profile for BOD > Reviews

Big School - Series 2 [DVD]
Big School - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Walliams

1.0 out of 5 stars Ungradeable, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Big School - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I loved the first series, I thought it was fresh, funny, and brought out the best of British comedy. I couldn't wait to see this series... I couldn't stand the first episode... The writing and directing has gone so downhill that it's unreal! I will certainly not be buying this.

head or heart
head or heart

2.0 out of 5 stars Average Album, 18 May 2014
This review is from: head or heart (Audio CD)
I've always liked Christina Perri! I think she's a very talented individual, and her first album, Lovestrong, showed her talent. This however though, I didn't enjoy as much. I'm not gonna lie and tell you that I did enjoy the album, but I think she ruins some of the tracks on there, which are without doubt beautiful, by over singing on them. To me, that ruined this whole album for me, the fact that on the majority of the tracks she over sings, its massively off putting and annoying. I did enjoy some of the songs on here, like Human and a couple of others, but her over singing just ruins this album for me.

Overall, buy the album if your a massive fan of Christina Perri, but for those who have just heard of her, listen to Lovestrong first, because for me, Head or Heart was a real disappointment.

The Labyrinth Tour - Live At The O2
The Labyrinth Tour - Live At The O2

5.0 out of 5 stars Leona Magic!!, 16 Dec. 2010
I Was lucky enougth to see the concert in Nottingham's Trent FM Arena. It was that magical. All the magic that I saw in nottingham, will be on the DVD/CD I hope. If it is, then this will be one fantastic DVD!!!