Profile for K. Young > Reviews

Content by K. Young

K. Young (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Sony Xperia XA Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Cover Ultra Thin Lightweight Rounded Edge Hardness up to 9H Buble Free Screen Protector Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Prep Pads
Offered by GOLD QUANTUM

1.0 out of 5 stars ... is rubbish - how does it have so many good reviews? I've used a glass screen like this ..., 18 July 2016
This is rubbish - how does it have so many good reviews? I've used a glass screen like this on a previous phone, and got a nice clear view, but this one has a lighter-coloured stripe down either side, where it doesn't make contact properly. It's going to have to go in the bin, as soon as I can find a decent one to replace it with.

Tell Him (Barbra Streisand & Celine Dion Karaoke Tribute)
Tell Him (Barbra Streisand & Celine Dion Karaoke Tribute)

1.0 out of 5 stars This track is corrupted. I have bought two copies ..., 19 Jun. 2016
This track is corrupted. I have bought two copies (different prices) from Amazon, and they're both identical, and both identically corrupted. I have no idea how I go about "returning" them, as it's not an option on digital music.

Tell Him (Originally Performed by Barbra Streisand & Celine Dion) [Instrumental Version]

Arpan Set of 3 Resin Woven Storage Basket Box With Lid & Lock - Purple
Arpan Set of 3 Resin Woven Storage Basket Box With Lid & Lock - Purple
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase this year!, 16 Jun. 2016
Love these!! For the price, they are fab. I do Body Shop and wanted something I could use to store my products; carry them in; and display them. These are just right. It's great having little catches on them, so that the lids stay closed for transport. I have about 20 bottles of shampoo and shower gel in the biggest one.

Fuloon Foldable Pet Swimming Pool Bathing Tub Bathtub Dog Cats Washer (Small:20cm(High) x 80cm (Diameter), Green)
Offered by Kastdeals

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for the size of it., 16 Jun. 2016
Seems nice and tough, but my dogs haven't been in it yet. I think the water I put in it was too clean - they only like it when it's minging. My real gripe is the price - £30 for a very small pool is an awful lot. Maybe they'll take a dip if we get some hot weather.

Clix No Bark Collar, Small
Clix No Bark Collar, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Good until the nylon frayed!, 16 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
Bought this for my mini dog (4.5 kilos) as it was the smallest one I could find. It worked really well - my dog would hit the ground when it vibrated, like there was an earthquake! Then, after about two months of use, the black collar frayed so badly that I couldn't use it any more. I can't just change the collar bit because it's stitched onto the plastic - so now it's no good. Disappointing.

ACME Dog Whistle No. 210.5, Black
ACME Dog Whistle No. 210.5, Black
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, my dog comes when I use it - that's all I can ask!, 16 Jun. 2016
Just what I needed. I give two short blasts to call my dogs - having decided there was no point having a "tuned" whistle unless I was going to be consistent in my blowing!!

BIOTIN Optimum Strength - 10,000mcg | 4 Months Supply, 120 Tablets | Innopure¬
BIOTIN Optimum Strength - 10,000mcg | 4 Months Supply, 120 Tablets | Innopure¬
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping my nails!, 16 Jun. 2016
Been using these for about two months and I have definitely noticed an improvement in my fingernails - they're not breaking or flaking so much. What I don't understand is why this effect hasn't extended to my toenails, which are still really short because they just break. Definitely worth the money for me.

7 Day Pill Box Pill Organizer 14 Compartment Weekly Pill Box
7 Day Pill Box Pill Organizer 14 Compartment Weekly Pill Box
Offered by SupplyEU

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful., 16 Jun. 2016
So cheap that I don't feel I can complain that the lids don't always stay done up! Just make sure you're not too rough with it and all should be well.

10 Cotton Facial Cleansing Muslin Soft Cloths Remove Makeup Tool Pink
10 Cotton Facial Cleansing Muslin Soft Cloths Remove Makeup Tool Pink
Offered by Bettergo

5.0 out of 5 stars Good texture - soft but enough for a gentle scrub., 16 Jun. 2016
Good value muslin cloths. I use these for cleaning my face - damp one and add some facial oil. Takes off all the make-up, including mascara, and give your face a gentle scrub at the same time. Plenty enough in here to rotate them through the wash.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12