Profile for K. Young > Reviews

Content by K. Young

K. Young (Hampshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Sim Free Mobile Phones, Blackview P2 Lite - Android 7.0 - 6000mAh Big Battery Smartphone 4G - 5.5 inch Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM - 13MP/8MP Camera - Blue
Offered by Blackview Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Too different, 19 Jun. 2017
I was totally unprepared for how different this is to any other phone! It weighs at least twice as much, for a start. Everything loads wrong - I can't see the text on my Google Calendar for instance. It's just too different for me! I sent it back the same day.

Motorola Moto G4 Plus 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone (Single SIM) - Black (Exclusive to Amazon)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ghost touch issues - twice!, 18 Jun. 2017
I'm so disappointed with this. I bought one having checked online reviews, and found it really easy to start using, although the turbo charger didn't work. After about a week or so I started getting the "ghost touch" problem. I've now discovered that this is a common issue with this model. Not to be put off, I returned it to Amazon for replacement - thinking lightening wouldn't strike twice in the same place!

My second one started ghost touching ever sooner than the original! At least the turbo charger works on this one, though. I've now decided, after a couple of weeks of trying to live with it, that it has to go. I'm sad, because in all other ways this is a great mobile. The camera is excellent, the phone looks really nice, and it's easy to use.

I have had an online chat with someone from Motorola, who suggested a factory reset (I can't see the point - how's that different to when it was new?), and then they would send it off for investigation and repair! So I'm left with no phone for an unspecified length of time?? Right now I'm looking around for something to replace this with, then it's going back.

RRYQL Remanufactured HP 301XL CH563EE Ink Cartridge show ink level for HP Deskjet 1000 1010 1050 2000 2050 HP Envy 4500 4502 4504 4505 HP Officejet 2620 2622 2624(1*Black )
Offered by RRYQL

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 2 Jun. 2017
I bought this for my HP Deskjet 2540, based on all the positive reviews. It fitted in my printer, but I had a number of warning messages on my computer about the fact that I was using a non-original part, and would invalidate my warranty, etc. I wasn't bothered about that as my printer is well outside the warranty period anyway.

However, the printing is really quite bad, with black lines all over the place. OK for drafts, but you wouldn't send these prints out to anyone. So now I'll have to order some original cartridges anyway! What a complete waste of money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hybsk(TM) 20mm Round Clear Cosmetic Tester Labels Total 500 Adhesive Labels Per Roll (1 Roll)
Offered by Hybsk-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2017
Perfect for what I wanted.

The Dog's Rubber Balls, 6 Premium Rubber Dog Balls (6cm) Very Strong, Bouncy Dog Toy Ball for Dog Fetch & Play, Ideal for Chuckit Launchers, the King Kong of Dog Rubber Balls
Offered by Red Kite Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!, 24 May 2017
Absolutely rubbish! Don't touch with a barge pole. Firstly, they are too small for a ball thrower - so you're back to throwing by hand and getting all slobbery.

Secondly, they break very easily. See photo. Oh, and my dog is a 6 kilo cockerpoo! .
Comment Comment | Permalink

ARCCI Stainless Steel Rustproof Vacuum Suction Shower Caddy Shelf Bathroom Shampoo Bath Gel Organiser Holder Kitchen Storage Basket 38 x 14 x 6cm
Offered by ARCCI HOME

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - at first!!, 1 Feb. 2017
I bought one of these to try it out, in August 2016. It was great, so I bought two more. One hook was broken, but the supplier quickly replaced it - all good so far. They looked great and have not rusted. HOWEVER, after a couple of months one came unstuck. So I duly pushed it back really hard onto the tiles and it stayed there for a while. Then another one came unstuck.... gradually they have all failed, resulting in several lots of dropped bottles. It's now been five months since the first one went up, and I'm going to have to remove them all before there's a breakage or one falls on a member of the family whilst showering. What a complete disappointment! And a huge waste of money, too.

Avoid, unless you only want them for short-term use!

Deeply engraved brass dog ID name plate, Fixes directly to collar. 50mm x 20mm
Deeply engraved brass dog ID name plate, Fixes directly to collar. 50mm x 20mm
Offered by Engraving Studios

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but a bit of a nightmare to attach., 14 Nov. 2016
Sorry to be the dissenting voice here, but although this looks lovely and the engraving is very nice, attaching it means making a horrible mess of the collar: I bought a new one, and it felt wrong to be trying to force holes in it (nylon type). I used a hot screwdriver in the end, in the hope of sealing any frays. Then tightening the screws involves holding two flat-head screwdrivers (one in each hand) and trying to tighten one whilst holding the far side still. Not easy, and I don't feel totally happy that it won't come undone during wear. Some instructions would have been reassuring, but there were none, so it was all guesswork.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2017 12:03 PM GMT

Biotin + MSM Hair Growth Vitamins 10000MCG Biotin + 250mg MSM 365 Tablets (1 YEARS SUPPLY!) MONEY BACK GUARANTEE UK Made BUY 2 GET FREE UK DELIVERY 6 Month + Supply Best Supplements for Hair Loss Best Beauty Treatment for Men and Women - Glucosamine - Incite Nutrition Biotin B7 + methyl sulfonyl methane Complex Better Than Shampoo Not 5000MCG Capsules Benefits Healthy Hair, Nail Growth and Skin UK Manufactured
Offered by No.1 Supplements Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to swallow and taste horrid, 3 Sept. 2016
I have been taking biotin supplements for about six months and am seeing an improvement in my very weak nails. I bought these ones when my other bottle ran out, as the reviews were good and price reasonable, but they are massive compared to the ones I had before - about the size of a paracetamol tablet, and round - so I find them very hard to swallow, and when they don't go down at the first attempt the taste is vile! I've got a 365 pill bottle and have only used about 14 of them, but I'm going to have to replace them with another brand and ditch these ones.

Just wanted to add that the supplier contacted me, having seen my review, and gave me a refund - so full marks to them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2016 3:54 PM BST

Cloakroom Tickets, 1 to 200
Cloakroom Tickets, 1 to 200
Offered by ClubKing Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Tear off easily. Simpler to use than the 5-to-a-page type, 1 Sept. 2016
Tear off easily. Simpler to use than the 5-to-a-page type. Useful to have several colours.

Neon Card Flashes Pack of 40 Fluorescent assorted colours 75x100mm Free UK Delivery
Offered by FINCHLEY TRADING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-catching and easy to write on., 1 Sept. 2016
Great when you need a larger writing surface than the little stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14