Profile for Sara Golding > Reviews

Sara Golding

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, 14 Feb. 2013
During my pregnancy I had a lot of problems with my baby and being able to listen to him and know he was ok relived so much stress and let me know he was still in there and doing ok! It's also lovely to let your family listen too as they don't usually get to hear it. My dad even cried when he had a listed. I would highly recommend this.

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Playtime Bouncer
Fisher-Price Precious Planet Playtime Bouncer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Feb. 2013
I got this for my son and was unsure about it before it came. I shouldn't have worried as it was wonderful, he loved it and the vibration on the seat was an utter lifesaver!!! The music and toys are fun and he still try's to get into it now (he's 2) so a bit too big but he still loves it. I would highly recommend this.

Tomy Winnie the Pooh Light-Up Cot Mobile
Tomy Winnie the Pooh Light-Up Cot Mobile

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it and a lifesaver!, 14 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my son he loves the lights and the tunes it plays. And the bird and woodland noises would make him go out like a light. The only thing is that the toys are heavy and caused the mobile to spin faster as they dropped from the top. They can be removed though, and he loved playing with them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 14 Feb. 2013
This top is fine but i did feel that it wasn't long enough. It sits just on the belt line.

Carte Blanche Greetings Carte Blanche Greetings Me To You Nursery Figurine Baby Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, 14 Feb. 2013
This is such a sweet item and a great keepsake for you. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Christening Me to You Bear Figurine
Christening Me to You Bear Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake topper, 14 Feb. 2013
I used this on my sons christening cake and it looked amazing just the right size. It's also great to keep for a keepsake from the day.

Extra Soft Swirl Baby Blanket, White, Moses/Crib/Pram
Extra Soft Swirl Baby Blanket, White, Moses/Crib/Pram

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft, 14 Feb. 2013
I had this for my sons christening, it was lovely wrapped around him and kept him warm as it was in March. I would recommend.

Metal plaque Grandmas babysitting Service Wall plaque
Metal plaque Grandmas babysitting Service Wall plaque
Offered by Four Seasons Liverpool

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun item, 14 Feb. 2013
My mum loves this, I thought the metal would be thicker that it is printed on but other than that its fab!

Burlesque
Burlesque

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Burlesque (Audio CD)
Fun album will have you dancing around the room. Great to give you a boost. Also some lovely songs on there too. I love it.

Have It All
Have It All

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!, 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Have It All (Audio CD)
I love this album so much, so many fun tunes on it and some very heartfelt ones too. I would recommend to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2