Profile for kahpfan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Customcard ltd Clear ID Badge Pocket Plastic Wallet (Size 60 x 90mm) Pack of 50
Customcard ltd Clear ID Badge Pocket Plastic Wallet (Size 60 x 90mm) Pack of 50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money we paid for them., 15 Mar. 2017
These were bought to hold ID/Clocking Cards when we changed to a new clocking in system at work, previously we had a finger scanner so had no need of card wallets, having over 230 staff we bought 300 to allow for present staff and for future new recruits - as we only take on about 30 staff per year we were hoping these supplies would last well into next year. However the wallets are so flimsy that we are having to replace them for fun. I personally have had four so far since introducing the new system in November 2016 - it is attached to a lanyard round my neck at work, I work in the office so it's not pulled/battered about and the card it holds is not heavy. Other staff members whose jobs are more physical are also finding that their wallets are splitting with some colleague on their 6th/7th replacement. They tear at the seam between the pocket and the lanyard attachment or the pocket rips/splits - this has also lead to the clocking in cards being damaged due to falling out onto the floor as they rip. We have decided that once we have used up the ones we have left [probably by May the rate we are going through them and so far have had only two new starters so should only have used 232 to date] we will not be buying this product again. Have worn ID cards in holders like this at many previous jobs and never had to replace the plastic wallet let alone 4 in 5 months. Really disappointed.

Hairyworm - Personlaised, Custom Microsoft Lumia 650 leather side flip wallet phone case, cover with card slots, money slot and magnetic clasp to close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Service, Fantastic Product, 15 Mar. 2017
Bought as a present for my Dad, company really helpful and very quick response. Proof email received within a day of placing the order, order arrived within the week. Photo looks fantastic and the phone case is really good quality and fits the phone perfectly. Dad is quite a fussy person and he is very impressed with it. Thumbs up all round.

CKB Ltd® 50x Breakaway Blue Premium Safety Lanyard Neck Strap Swivel Metal Clip For ID Card Holder - Pull Quick Release Design
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery good quality perfect for what we want, 3 Dec. 2016
Bought for work for new ID cards, quick delivery good quality perfect for what we want.

SAND & WATER DANTOY SIEVE FOR BUCKET 14cm RED. BLUE, YELLOW
SAND & WATER DANTOY SIEVE FOR BUCKET 14cm RED. BLUE, YELLOW
Offered by UK Lawn and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful sturdy and provided hours of fun!, 18 July 2016
Bought for a fundraising activity Lucy dip treasure hunt, small enough for children to handle, big enough to do the job intended. Bright colours, sturdy construction. Packaged well and arrived in good time.

Cookie Cutter Hand Set (3 piece)
Cookie Cutter Hand Set (3 piece)
Offered by Toy Zany

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, well made and well packaged, 22 May 2016
Bought these in order to bake hand shaped biscuits to use at my fellow Guider's Rainbow and Brownie Hen Do so that the girls could decorate them with Mendhi Icing Patterns. They were a little smaller than I anticipated [I'm not great at visualising size from measurements] however the biscuits were big enough and the cutter worked really well. Cutting through the dough really easily and lifting away without any problems, unlike some cutters I have used in the past that are so fiddly that they wreck the shape they produce as you lift them away. The girls loved the fact that the biscuits they were decorating were hand shaped and kept asking me how I had managed to make them. I also love the tin they come in which ensures they keep their shape and they are also very easy to store.

12 Leprechaun Cupcake Picks for St Patrick's Day! - 'Stand Up' ricepaper cake decorations (uncut)
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right to add that luck of the irish feel to any cake., 22 May 2016
Love theses - really colourful and quirky. Stuck to the cake really well and looked very effective. Arrived in good time and well packaged

48 x 3cm St Patricks Day Irish Ireland Flag (24 designs) Fairy Muffin Cup Cake Toppers Decoration Edible Rice Wafer Paper
Offered by Harold's Bakeware

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, Colourful and Fund, 22 May 2016
Bought in conjunction with some other pre-cut ones. They arrived in good time and were well packaged only grip was having to cut them all out as they were a little fiddly. They stuck really well and looked good.

12 x 50mm Pre Cut St Patricks Day Irish Ireland Flag (6 designs) Fairy Muffin Cup Cake Toppers Decoration Edible Rice Wafer Paper
Offered by Harold's Bakeware

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright, Colourful and just what I needed for my Dad's birthday cake, 22 May 2016
Arrived in good time, well packaged I've never used these before so slight learning curve in getting them to stick but once I cracked it they stayed in place and looked really good

Square Cake Board - 12 Inch Gold Fern
Square Cake Board - 12 Inch Gold Fern
Offered by The Fab Food Group Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality board,, 22 May 2016
Fantastic product - good quality, arrived in good time. Bought as the base of my Dad's 50th Birthday cake to tie in with the Irish theme of green, white and gold. A good solid base unlike the rather thin flimsy ones I have bought from other places, it took the weight of the cake and was easy to carry and didn't feel like it was going to collapse.

Coloured Satin Ribbon Value Pack 8 Colour, 4mm & 10mm 7.5m/Reel for Kid's Craft & Card Making(Pack of 16 reels)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - order that arrived was not what I ordered., 22 Jan. 2016
I ordered a pack of 16 reels for a project for my youth group for an activity which they had voted to do, I ordered with enough time for them to arrive for the meeting I planned to use them and they arrived at the far end of the stated delivery time which was fine. However it did mean that when what I received was NOT what was pictured nor what I thought I was ordering I had no choice but to keep and make the best of it. I have attached a photo of exactly what I received - 8 reels and a bundle of ribbons. The whole point of ordering from this company was that the ribbons were all on reels - so that the children I worked with could dispense the ribbon without problems or tangles - the bundle of ribbons was just not practical for the activity we had organised which had to be adapted.
Comment Comment | Permalink