Profile for Dr Winston O'Boogie > Reviews

Content by Dr Winston O'B...

Dr Winston O'Boogie (UK)

A Modern Way to Eat: Over 200 satisfying, everyday vegetarian recipes (that will make you feel amazing)

5.0 out of 5 stars All recipes tried from this book so far have been ..., 4 Nov. 2014
All recipes tried from this book so far have been delicious, and all new to me. Pleasant informal style; doesn't patronise or preach at the reader. Very impressed.

Cerave Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 oz
Cerave Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser, 12 oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Nov. 2014
Works as well as more expensive products; has not dried out my sensitive mature skin. Would buy again.

The Nature of Unhappiness
The Nature of Unhappiness
by David Smail

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality as described, 4 Nov. 2014
Arrived quickly, good quality as described. Thanks.

How To Survice Without Psychot (Psychology/Self-Help)
How To Survice Without Psychot (Psychology/Self-Help)
by David Smail

5.0 out of 5 stars good product. Many, 4 Nov. 2014
Rapid delivery, good product. Many thanks

Salvere 20% Vitamin C + E Ferulic Acid Serum with Hyaluronic Acid - For Face and Hands - Concentrated Advanced Formula - Anti Wrinkle Serum Reduces Wrinkles & Fine Lines - With Ascorbic Acid To Keep Your Skin Firm & Smooth - UV Protection & Repairs Sun Damage - In 1 oz / 30 ml Bottle
Offered by Naturally Vibrant Health Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive....., 16 Oct. 2014
I've been using this every morning for two months now and am very impressed. It has evened out my skin tone, seems to have tightened some large pores, and tangibly softened my skin ( all with no irritation - my skin tends to be a bit sensitive.). I will buy this again. By the way I'm about 50 and though I look damn fine, I've needed a little extra care and attention in my skincare regime recently. This fits in very well. Many thanks!

Peter Gordon Everyday
Peter Gordon Everyday
by Peter Gordon

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a dud among them!, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Peter Gordon Everyday (Hardcover)
I'm gradually working my way through this book, and so far (I'm over half way through) every recipe I've tried has been absolutely delicious. And they're by no means all highly complicated, time-consuming dishes that require an hour's prep time - most can be made as midweek, after-work suppers. Plenty of accessible, store-cupboard ingredients also help keep them within a realistic budget. I am thrilled with this book. Thanks, Peter.

GOTCHA 7 INCH (7" VINYL 45) UK A1 1987
GOTCHA 7 INCH (7" VINYL 45) UK A1 1987
Offered by 5records

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't take drugs, kids, 17 Feb. 2012
A woman I used to work with was having a torrid affair with Michael, just around the time this would have been made. Her stories of his Herculean appetite for cocaine make it all the more feasible that for Michael, making a record about stalking and abducting a woman might just have seemed the most brilliant idea ever in the history of the whole world.

That might be my old colleague on backing vocals, as it happens. She was a game girl.

Antony Worrall Thompson's GI Diet: Use the Glycaemic Index to Find the Carbs That Will Help You Lose Weight for Good, with Over 100 Recipes
by Antony Worrall Thompson

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't be intimidated - these are easy!, 12 Feb. 2007
I've had this book for a year and use it every week. The recipes are almost all accessible, delicious, and by no means as time-consuming as you might think. I've lost the half-stone I intended to, but have stuck with this new way of eating as I find it a pleasure.