Profile for D. Carney > Reviews

Content by D. Carney

D. Carney "MissChilli" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SureFlap SureFeed Sealed Pet Bowl, White
SureFlap SureFeed Sealed Pet Bowl, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Great feeder, but find a non plastic bowl please!, 6 Feb. 2017
I've only given this 3 stars as the company don't do a bowl which isn't plastic and given all the who ha around BPA and lots of nastiness in Plastic, the company could look for alternative materials.
That said, it's a great product - my cat is very fussy in eating and if the foods has been out for too long he won't touch it, so this gives his food a little more of a shelf life.
Initially they were a little hesitant, but you can put this in a training mode so they get used to the noise and movement of the lid.
When they start to provide non plastic (or BPA Free), I would give 5 stars

Outus White Kraft Paper Gift Tags (100 Pieces) Hollow Christmas Tree Pattern with Twines 66 Feet for Wedding and Christmas
Offered by Outus UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift Tags, 6 Feb. 2017
Great gift tags. I purchased these to enable work to hang Christmas messages on the tree for a small donation which then went to charity.

Iswee RFID Blocking Women's Leather Zipper Closure Wristlet Slim Wallet Card Case Purse Clutch (Black)
Offered by Iswee-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purse, 6 Feb. 2017
Great Quality, lots of space for cards, cash and notes. Although I've not tried the phone like in the picture :-)
Purse feels really nice to the touch and looks more expensive than it is. Feels really sturdy and that your goods are protected.
You can also use the purse as a clutch, which has an included strap.
To improve this product, not a major issue - just aesthetically for me, I would have liked to be able to choose the colour of the zip as I'm not a big fan of gold colours, but I do still like the purse.
Plus on top of all that, it saves you from the unscrupulous people out there who are trying to get your money illegally through contactless payments. What's not to love!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You will be surprised at the ability of this tape..., 1 Aug. 2016
I think this needs to be renamed as Magic Tape. Who would have thought, a bit of sticky back plastic* helping support injuries. (Kinesiology tape, not actually plastic....)

First came to this from the Physio at work, and was surprised at how it helped support my knee. So I thought I would purchase some as I'm getting on a bit and things are creaking where they shouldn't be. Did find it a little fiddly to put on the back of my leg, but that was more to do with my limited flexibility and trying to do it myself rather than the tape, but it really does help support.

I would recommend that you download the Free Ebook as this will explain the anchors and how much/how little you need to stretch the fabric) to get the best use from this tape.

Would definitely recommend you try this - I was pleasantly surprised and will continue to purchase. Although if Adam the owner of this company, wants to come and apply personally, I'm not going to complain :-)

iPad Pro 9.7 Case, iPad Pro 9.7 Cover, Fyy [Super Functional Series] Premium PU Leather Case Stand Cover with Card Slots, Note Holder, Quality Hand Strap and Elastic Strap for Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch (2016 Edition) Gold
Offered by FYY EU Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case. Would recommend, 12 July 2016
Recently upgraded from Ipad 3rd Gen to Ipad Pro, and wanted something to protect the kit. Looked on Amazon, and this had some good reviews and was relatively cheap. (the one for the previous Ipad was around £25, so spending less than £10 was a bargain for me)

Nice case, appears to not block any camera, mic's etc and protects the iPad.

Inheritance
Inheritance

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, unbelievable in some parts, but give it a go if you like Psychological Mysteries....., 12 July 2016
This review is from: Inheritance (Kindle Edition)
Although a very lengthy novel, I did enjoy this book, although the title really gave the game away.

Like one of the other reviewers, it did feel like the book was in real time in some aspects, but it was interesting to see how a mugging can have such an impact on not only the victim, but in the wider family, friends and actually how it impacts your working life.

The rest of the review may contain spoilers....

I felt that both Dr Jones and Colin the Counsellor were at times unbelievable. Unless in other areas of the country, you can get a Doctors appointment immediately after ringing, and an appointment with a NHS referral Counsellor on the very same day and that a Counsellor will even give anything personal about them in any way shape or form, but I suppose the author can create artistic licence sometimes.

In summary, I enjoyed the book, I didn't feel that it was a page turner and just came back to it as and when I felt like reading.

But, it's free (at the moment), so what have you got to lose (other than the 8 hours it states it takes to read the book!) :-)

Also, not sure why the Author gave Richard a cat, other than to show his anger and psychotic behaviour later on.

Black USB Retro Silent Office Desk Fan - PC, Laptop, Computer Macbook
Black USB Retro Silent Office Desk Fan - PC, Laptop, Computer Macbook
Offered by FoneM8store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Jun. 2016
Not ultra silent when in a quiet office, but not buzzing like an angry wasp.

Great product - a lot of our staff have bought these for their desks - the great thing about them is because they are USB, they don't need PAC testing! Whoop Whoop!.

Small, portable and you can shift the fan on it's axis.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible, and keep things cool, 27 Jun. 2016
I bought these to put under the cat feeding bowls due to the heat to try and keep the food cool as one of my cats is such a fussy eater. One has spilled its gel (I bought 2 lots) - but don't know whether that was a faulty product or just a pesky cat needing a pedicure!

They are quite flexible, and do keep the food cool whilst I'm at work. Not as bulky as the blocks.

Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml
Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 27 Jun. 2016
Ear Ear!

IKEA Flort Remote Control Pocket Organiser / Arm Rest Remote Control Pocket Organiser
Offered by MH Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars great produce, 27 Jun. 2016
More expensive that getting it directly from Ikea - but I weighed up - having to travel to Ikea, spend an age trying to pass people who just stop (they need a fast lane in Ikea) and then queuing up and driving all the way home. The cost benefit of spending a few pounds more was worth it to get it delivered straight to my door - next day. Plus the seller needs to make a profit and I'm sure (s)he had to travel to Ikea, tried to pass all those people looking for the Billy Bookcases - (alert they've been discontinued!). So the convenience outweighed the cost. Great product, fits nicely over the sofa and the remotes fit in nicely as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5