Profile for Ms. L. Henson > Reviews

Love You Forever
Love You Forever
by Robert Munsch

5.0 out of 5 stars A very emotional book, but beautiful!, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
Reading these reviews is making me cry! My dad has Parkinson's so this has brought a whole new meaning to the book after reading another ladies review. I have done what many others have done, I've brought 3 copies to give to each of my children for Christmas, to let them know they will always be my babies and to keep this as a keepsake. I first came across the book after watching an episode of 'Friends' and Joey read the book to Emma, it was just so lovely. This will be a great gift to anyone!

Snazaroo Face and Body Paint Mini Starter Kit, 14 Pieces
Snazaroo Face and Body Paint Mini Starter Kit, 14 Pieces
Offered by RockOfAges

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little kit, 22 Jun. 2013
This is a basic kit I would say designed for a starter as you get the primary colours and 2 sponges and pack of brushes. As I brought it while it was on offer it was even more appealing, the box is great for storage, much better than a cardboard box!

Snazaroo Face Paint High Density Sponge - 10 Pack
Snazaroo Face Paint High Density Sponge - 10 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Jun. 2013
I found these sponges to be of great value and if you cut them in half you get even more!

Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make)
Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make)
by Lisa Slatter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 Jun. 2013
Lots of flowers with step by step guides, I found this to be very useful, although I was using it for clay craft and sugar craft!