Profile for Babsie > Reviews

Content by Babsie

Babsie

If I lay here, if I just lay here...(Snow Patrol Lyrics) - Wall Quote (Medium)
If I lay here, if I just lay here...(Snow Patrol Lyrics) - Wall Quote (Medium)
Offered by CiarasCoolGraphics

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great in the bedroom!, 20 Sept. 2015
Looks great in the bedroom. As it does not come with any instructions on how to put up, I followed the instructions I found on You tube. It is large but is still manageable for one person.......I did it!

Ikea Lack TV Bench Black,TV STAND FOR PLASMA, LCD, LED TV
Ikea Lack TV Bench Black,TV STAND FOR PLASMA, LCD, LED TV
Offered by ASN TRADERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and does the job...shame about the chips :(, 4 Sept. 2015
Although wrapped in bubble wrap for transporting the item arrived with chips on one leg and damage to the corners of the shelves. On a positive side it was very easy to assemble and once set up with a TV it looked quite nice. It's ideal for the smaller room or spare room. It also comes with hinges so you can fasten the stand to the wall for extra protection. The mediocre rating reflects the quality the item arrived in rather than the fit for purpose use and look of the TV stand. If I lived near to an IKEA store I would have popped in there and picked the exact item up for £9!

Chimsoc - Large Square - Balloon For Chimney Up To 31cm x 31cm (12
Chimsoc - Large Square - Balloon For Chimney Up To 31cm x 31cm (12
Offered by Chimsoc Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars No more drafty fireplace!, 9 Aug. 2015
I purchased two and I am pleasantly pleased with them. Even though it is summer I can still feel the difference. Even visitors have commented that it is less drafty. To set up I used a foot pump to inflate them which made a lot of difference. It is a bit tricky to position the balloon in the chimney whilst inflating it but using a foot pump meant you had two free hands to do so. It also meant that you can fully inflate the balloon to secure it. I have not had to re-inflate the balloons as they have remained in position!

It is helpful if you partly inflate the balloon then position it to complete the process. If you do choose to use an external pump do check that you have the right size fittings! Overall, so far so good. Looking forward to winter!

Curtis Inspired 1046SUK DIVX 1080p HDMI Scart compact DVD Playe Multi Regionr - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Its small and compact and very easy to use as I have already played around with ..., 3 Jan. 2015
Received this item within the delivery time stated. I set it up within 15 mins. Its small and compact and very easy to use as I have already played around with it.

For the not so tekky amongst us this is the perfect item to complete your visual equipment in any room.

Back To Front
Back To Front
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and service, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Back To Front (Audio CD)
I purchased this item as a gift, one of two CDs. The online booking was a quick and simple process. The product was received in plenty of time and in secure packaging.

The recipient loved the CD. It is bringing her many hours of enjoyable music. Thanks Amazon

1000 Volts of Holt
1000 Volts of Holt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and service, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 1000 Volts of Holt (Audio CD)

LG BP125 2D Slim Blu-ray Player - Black
LG BP125 2D Slim Blu-ray Player - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars LG BP125 2D Slim Blu-ray Player - Black, 6 Jan. 2013
It is small and compact and very easy to connect and set up. Simple to operate and looks great alongside my slimline Sky HD box and compliments my LG HD TV. Top quality sound and vision too. Perfect for use with your TV in the bedroom or in the spare room!
From order to delivery was a smooth, quick and easy process and I was kept informed of the time of delivery which ensured there was no missed delivery! .