Profile for J Beck > Reviews

J Beck

Hozelock Multi Spray Watering Gun Pro Metal with 7 Spray Patterns
Hozelock Multi Spray Watering Gun Pro Metal with 7 Spray Patterns

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 23 Jun. 2013
Great hose for a great price. Is a little heavy but that's good as my 6 year old cant use it as a toy gun!

Timex Marathon Resin Strap Watch Black - T5K3594E
Timex Marathon Resin Strap Watch Black - T5K3594E

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, 23 Jun. 2013
This is my fourth Timex in about 15 years. Very well made and durable. My only issue with this watch is the large face which sometimes proves difficult to keep under my shirt and cuff links. Other than that, top notch products and perhaps I need new shirts!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, 23 Jun. 2013
For a novice smoker like myself temperature control was the one thing slowing me down. Not anymore. This is a must have for anyone who loves cooking outside. Just set the monitor and once outside the set range, the unit beeps and you can adjust the smoker as need be. Wish I had this a year ago, would have saved me some money on charcoal and a lot of aggregation.

20 Pairs of Moldex Spark 7800 Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Moldex Spark 7800 Ear Plugs
Offered by Hearing Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good night sleep, 31 Mar. 2013
I tend not too sleep very well at festivals and hotels while away from home. These ear plugs are very comfy, stay in your ears and allow for a great nights sleep.

Avatar with Limited Edition Lenticular Artwork (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 31 Mar. 2013
This movie was made for 3D. Looks and plays in incredible quality and is a must for anyone who wishes too show off the 3D capabilities of their system.

The Essential Smart Football
The Essential Smart Football

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read however, 31 Mar. 2013
The book was Not as in-depth as I was looking for. The author does a great job with description however I wish there was more meat on the bone.

UnderArmour Unisex UA Dauntless Sackpack - Black, OSFA
UnderArmour Unisex UA Dauntless Sackpack - Black, OSFA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 28 Feb. 2013
My 3rd Under Armour bag and as always top quality. Pull strings are like bungee ropes and bag is very well made.