Profile for Nina.Mcpherson > Reviews

Content by Nina.Mcpherson

Nina.Mcpherson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crochet Stitches Visual Encyclopedia (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer)
Crochet Stitches Visual Encyclopedia (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer)
by Robyn Chachula

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the book even thou I can't fully use it ..., 1 Nov. 2014
I am new at this and I can't read instructions so it is a bit hard for me to understand, but I mainly git it so I can see the stitch I want and google the video tutorial. I love the book even thou I can't fully use it atm, there is so much choice!
The only think I didn't like is that it took longer to arrive that I would've liked, but not too much longer

KONG Squeezz Ball with Handle Dog Toy, Large
KONG Squeezz Ball with Handle Dog Toy, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars I love kong toys because they're very resistant but the dog ..., 1 Nov. 2014
I love kong toys because they're very resistant but the dog chewed the rope quite quickly... It did last longer than other toys there so overall... Im not unhappy with the product...

Knitting Stitches Visual Encyclopedia (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer)
Knitting Stitches Visual Encyclopedia (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer)
by Sharon Turner

Luxbon-Pack Of 14 Sizes Multi coloured Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Set 2mm-10mm Set Knitting Stitches In A Plastic Partitioned Wallet/Case Mothers Day Gift
Offered by CY GROUP.

5.0 out of 5 stars We're very happy with the product, 26 Oct. 2014
We're very happy with the product, they come in a very nice pack and they are very well finished. My mum liked mine so much she stole them and I had to buy a new set :)

Good Boy Large Ball On A Rope, 75 mm/ 3-inch
Good Boy Large Ball On A Rope, 75 mm/ 3-inch

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke within the first 10 minutes of play time. ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Broke within the first 10 minutes of play time... I tried to put the rope back in and did not succeed... The dog enjoys playing with the ball thou...

Pet Munchies Chicken Training Treat 50g, Pack of 8
Pet Munchies Chicken Training Treat 50g, Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 15 Oct. 2014
My dog looooooves it! And it is cereal free so I don't have to worry about his allergies! They are also quite small so they are perfect for training

RAWHIDE BONE CHEW PACK. 40 VARIOUS COLOURS/FLAVOURS. PET CHEWS. DOG TREATS. NEW
RAWHIDE BONE CHEW PACK. 40 VARIOUS COLOURS/FLAVOURS. PET CHEWS. DOG TREATS. NEW

3.0 out of 5 stars My dog is too picky for them, 15 Oct. 2014
Everything is fine and as promised. I dont't give them a higher rating because my dog does not seem to like them that much... He would only eat them if there is nothing else and he is very bored, otherwise, he will completely ignore them. But again, there is nothing wrong with the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2016 1:31 PM BST

1 Meter Nylon Pet / Dog Lead Whit Metal Swivel Hook - colours vary
1 Meter Nylon Pet / Dog Lead Whit Metal Swivel Hook - colours vary
Offered by Dynamic Bargains

1.0 out of 5 stars Very weak.... I wanted a short ..., 26 Sept. 2014
Very weak.... I wanted a short lead for my german shepherd puppy and he ate it in no time because is THAT weak...

Dog and Co Rope Slip Dog Lead, 150 x 1.2 cm/ 60-inch x 1/2-inch, Black/ Grey
Dog and Co Rope Slip Dog Lead, 150 x 1.2 cm/ 60-inch x 1/2-inch, Black/ Grey

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 26 Sept. 2014
I have not managed to work out how to works...

Medium Nylon Adjustable Safety Black Dog Muzzle Muzzel
Medium Nylon Adjustable Safety Black Dog Muzzle Muzzel

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 26 Sept. 2014
Too small, i bought for a german shepherd puppy and it would not begging to fit him...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4