Profile for Mosie > Reviews

Mosie

Page: 1 | 2
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - White
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary! links to your iphone and fitibt - scary ..., 12 July 2016
Scary! links to your iphone and fitibt - scary!

Liquid Chlorophyll with Natural Spearmint oil (476 ml)
Liquid Chlorophyll with Natural Spearmint oil (476 ml)
Offered by E- Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars this is amazing stuff and works almost instantly, 12 July 2016
this is amazing stuff and works almost instantly! great especially for women! the taste takes a bit of getting used to.

Esprit BIKE-X Fitness Magnetic Exercise Bike Foldable Fitness Cardio Workout Weight Loss Machine (Purple)
Offered by AVC Online Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars like to increase the level of toughness but not sure ..., 12 July 2016
I have only had the bike a week but it seems to do what i want and makes me do exercise at the same time as switching off! I would however, like to increase the level of toughness but not sure how I do that. I have it set to max, but I haven't had time to play with it really. So far so good.

Vivanta Nutrition - 5-HTP Pro - 200mg x 120 Vegetarian Capsules - Advanced 5-HTP to support Hormonal balance & Mental wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend them to people of my era as I have ..., 3 Jun. 2016
Since receiving this product, I have to admit that it does work. Having come off anti depressants, which I really didn't want to do, these are a natural product which do not have the side effects nor the addiction - or certainly not at the moment. I would recommend them to people of my era as I have definitely seen a huge improvement in my mood and wellbeing.

Definitely a good find

Nikon COOLPIX P610 Digital Camera - Red (16.0 MP, CMOS Sensor, 60x Zoom) 3.0 -Inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this camera, 8 Mar. 2016
I absolutely love this camera. I had to replace my P520 after it was damaged on my trip to Sri lanka because of the water and typhoons and we all got drenched. This camera is a higher spec than my last one but it is an amazing product.

Trespass Women's Yari Shorts - Bamboo, Large
Trespass Women's Yari Shorts - Bamboo, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, I used them in Sri lanka and they ..., 8 Mar. 2016
Great, I used them in Sri lanka and they were perfect for both walking and for later on in the evening. Just had to wash them and so should have had more than two pairs.

New Ladies/Womens Black Patent Comfort Plus Court Shoes (E-Fitting) - Black Patent - UK SIZE 4
Offered by My Shoe Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Mar. 2016
these are fantastic shoes for the price and so comfortable . thank you

Skechers Flex Appeal Something Fun Women's Fitness Shoes, Blue (Navy), 4 UK
Skechers Flex Appeal Something Fun Women's Fitness Shoes, Blue (Navy), 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Slipper trainers ;), 12 Sept. 2015
They are fab , so comfortable , the memory foam inner sole is awesome , they are so light it is like wearing slippers !

Stop Your Jealousy - Ocean Waves
Stop Your Jealousy - Ocean Waves

5.0 out of 5 stars Have only used it for a few days but seems to be working, 11 Mar. 2014
So far it seems to be doing the trick. I would certainly recommend using it whilst just about sleeping.... the noise of the waves is so relaxing and calming and the hidden messages seem to be working. it is very hypnotic and sends one in to a very deep sleep to awaken very refreshed - very strange. So far Great.

Novelty Bride To Be Set (Pink) for Hen Stag Party Night
Novelty Bride To Be Set (Pink) for Hen Stag Party Night
Offered by Miahs Party Store

1.0 out of 5 stars The Hen - hated everything about it., 11 Mar. 2014
Unfortunately this was a very bad experience and the "hen" didn't like any part of this - the whole evening was spoiled by her attitude so I had to put this in the bin.

Page: 1 | 2