Profile for Mosie > Reviews

Elizabeth and Mary: Cousins, Rivals, Queens
Elizabeth and Mary: Cousins, Rivals, Queens
by Jane Dunn

4.0 out of 5 stars Mary Queen of Scots - a hero, 11 Mar. 2014
She had a hell of a life and I have investigated further accounts of her life..... we think we have it bad.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love going to my bed now, 29 Jan. 2014
I love this, it does exactly what it says on the tin - just difficult getting out of bed, thanks

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my 11 year old daughter, 27 Jan. 2014
She absolutely loves it and the colour is such a vibrant pink it hurts your eyes!! Anyway, great price and great item - thank you

Nikon Coolpix P520 Camera - Red (18.1MP, 42xZoom, 24mm Wide Lens) 3.2 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix P520 Camera - Red (18.1MP, 42xZoom, 24mm Wide Lens) 3.2 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 26 Nov. 2013
I love my new camera and all the bits and gadgets and things that it does - although it does confuse me but i love it. It does so much that I don't even know what it will do nor will i probably ever use most of it but yes i would recommend it.

I also love the colour - it looks classy and expensive.

Lichfield Deluxe Camp Sun Lounger
Lichfield Deluxe Camp Sun Lounger

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, really like it, 12 July 2013
, very comfortable lounger but just squeaks when i get on it. great value for money and folds away nicely for storage, non intrusive colour and does what it says on the tin :-)

Pack of 2 Lime Green White Super Soft Polka Dot Fleece Throw Blankets 120x150cm
Pack of 2 Lime Green White Super Soft Polka Dot Fleece Throw Blankets 120x150cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuddly cat throws, 7 Jan. 2013
My wee boy Jack just loves these throws as they are soft and we can snuggle up on the sofa together - so i like them too

Falconry - General Management, Mews, Blocks, Perches, Bow Perch, Bathing, Condition, Feeding, Castings, Imping, Moulting, Various Diseases And General Hints
by Gerald Lascelles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fact book, 7 Jan. 2013
This is a great little book to get you started and gives you an insight into the whole Falconry thing. One of these little essential books you need

Daewoo KOR6N9RR Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 20 L, 800 W - Red
Daewoo KOR6N9RR Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 20 L, 800 W - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Jan. 2013
I love my new red retro microwave - it looks amazing and does what it is supposed to do and what I want it to do.

Bags Bags Bags
Bags Bags Bags
by Dorothy Wood

4.0 out of 5 stars Title says it al, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Bags Bags Bags (Paperback)
this book is well written and describes the process in simple terms. I have made a couple of bags and it encourages your creative mind. Don't think I will be a Gucci but you never know!

Page: 1 | 2