Profile for Natty Crafts > Reviews

Human Trafficking: A Global Perspective
Human Trafficking: A Global Perspective
by Louise Shelley

5.0 out of 5 stars Good guidelines, 19 Jan. 2013
This is a good book when it comes to give the guidelines to human trafficking concepts and main groups acting on it. It will be a book a will consult for sure when I start my Masters thesis next year on this subject.

Autobiography of Malcolm X
Autobiography of Malcolm X
by X Malcolm

5.0 out of 5 stars Just loved it!, 19 Jan. 2013
I just loved this book and I would advice it to anyone. It is so captivating that I read it every morning before work and after work (so 60min a day) on the train in the middle of chaos, but just couldn't stop!

The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
by Gary Chapman

3.0 out of 5 stars ;), 19 Jan. 2013
It is a nice book to consult when it comes to dealing with your other half but it isn't very profund. I would advise it together with another book if a couple is trying to solve communication problems.

Captivating
Captivating
by John Eldredge

5.0 out of 5 stars <3 it, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Captivating (Paperback)
Really love this book.
It may not fit every woman because we do not all have the same childhood experiences. But, overall, I think anywoman can relate to some parts of it.
It really helps to get insights and make us understand more of ourselfs and what we can do to change somethings.
Just don't like the fact that has quotes but then doesn't really point out where the quotes are from (like book, page, etc)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up, 19 Jan. 2013
Good stain and perfect for people who don't want to mix the henna and wait long hours to get a dark stain. Arrived quickly as well.

Little Black Book of Tea (Little Black Books)
Little Black Book of Tea (Little Black Books)
by Mike Heneberry

2.0 out of 5 stars Gas Station Pocket Book, 19 Jan. 2013
It is not what I was looking for at all.
This is more one of those pocket books you can buy at a gas station that has some basic informations on tea...

Prashad Cookbook: Indian Vegetarian Cooking
Prashad Cookbook: Indian Vegetarian Cooking
by Kaushy Patel

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummi!, 19 Jan. 2013
Haven't bee able to cook any recipes but aside from that i just love this book as an object. The hardcover and the paper used are great, the colors, design and pictures are delicious and, overall, I really love it!
Now need to start doing some cooking ;)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark stain & Long lasting, 9 Mar. 2012
I recommend this henna cones. For the price it is good quality, it does take a lil more than my previous ones to dry, but in the end leaves a long lasting dark shade.

I am only sorry that in India I bought it for 10 ruppes and here it is WAYYYY more...

I would buy again