Profile for Mrs. H. F. Poytress > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. F. Poy...

Mrs. H. F. Poytress "Hilkira" (England)

2 X Radiator Cat Bed
2 X Radiator Cat Bed
Offered by 247imports

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Place for Sleeping, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: 2 X Radiator Cat Bed (Misc.)
My Burmese cat loves these beds, there's one in our den and another in the lounge and wherever we are sitting, she is in her lovely bed. Thank you.

Children's Classic Poetry Collection: 60 Poems by the World's Greatest Writers
Children's Classic Poetry Collection: 60 Poems by the World's Greatest Writers
by Nicola Baxter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 4 Feb. 2016
I bought this for my 10 yr old granddaughter, it was exactly what I wanted for her, traditional poetry. It is beautifully illustrated. We both love it.

GB Posters White 12" Album Frame - 31.5x31.5cm
GB Posters White 12" Album Frame - 31.5x31.5cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good way to display LP collections, 25 Nov. 2015
We bought six of these frames altogether and they are fairly good quality, packed well and prompt delivery. The LP's fit perfectly and we are pleased with the result in our new kitchen. We bought white ones and they are a good bright white.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars A different read, 27 Nov. 2014
An interesting book which seemed to get better the further I read. Funny with a good storyline.

Instructions for a Heatwave
Instructions for a Heatwave

5.0 out of 5 stars I was part of this family !!, 2 Dec. 2013
This was pure enjoyment, you are there with them. Funny, tearful, I didn't want to finish it. A brilliant read.

KENWOOD CHEF K-beater attachment
KENWOOD CHEF K-beater attachment
Offered by SussexSpares

5.0 out of 5 stars A new lease of life, 6 Nov. 2013
My Kenwood in action again, thank goodness. A vintage mixer but still in good working order, I feel a cake coming on and glad that I can use it again.

Does My Goldfish Know Who I Am?: and hundreds more Big Questions from Little People answered by experts
by Gemma Elwin Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 6 Nov. 2013
I bought two copies of this book for two of my grandchildren. They didn't get a look in, the adults were hooked! The children have now taken charge and tell anyone who will listen some very interesting facts. My 30 yr old son now wants one!

2010 Andy Warhol Pocket Deluxe Diary
2010 Andy Warhol Pocket Deluxe Diary
by teNeues Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Andy Warhol Handbag Diary, 21 Nov. 2009
I have had these diaries before and find them ideal to go in my handbag. My daughters also use them, we love the images that Andy Warhol created so get lots of pleasure from them.