Profile for Usrhlp > Reviews

The Imitation Game
The Imitation Game
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Imitation Game (Amazon Video)
Absolutely beautiful movie. I loved it completely!

Master Class Deluxe Gas Cooking Blow Torch - Black
Master Class Deluxe Gas Cooking Blow Torch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
It sounds like a rocket taking off. The butane from maplin works great in it. I love it!

Assassin's Creed Rogue (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed Rogue (Xbox 360)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend to anyone wanting to complete their ac series, 21 Jan. 2015
This game is just a rehash of black flag with ac 3 thrown in. I have competed all but one achievement and IM loving it. Would recommend to anyone wanting to complete their ac series, think for first timers start on brotherhood or even better ac1.

Offered by Dowricks Goodlife

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible., 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Brewers Choice Czech Pilsner
Probably the worst lager I've ever brewed, it might have just been me but after many other successful brews and taking super great care on this one, I can't say I've ever been so disappointed in a brew Ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars vomit., 1 Nov. 2014
I have brewed many beers in the past and finally got my hands on this one, it has to be the worst tasting brew I have ever had the misfortune of trying I have about 20 litres of the stuff, in bottles conditioning but it just isn't getting any better, I might just tip it down the drain, simply awful.

The Universe In A Nutshell
The Universe In A Nutshell
by Stephen William Hawking

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the stupid or the non physics inclined, 24 Sept. 2014
What else would you want to read if you wanted to learn about the universe in a nutshell? Not for the stupid or the non physics inclined!

Stalker
Stalker
by John Stalker

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Stalker (Hardcover)
What an amazing book i couldn't put it down from start to finish (and I don't really read!). However it is only any good if you are interested in the Northern Ireland shoot to kill policy and the corruption that stopped it from becoming public knowledge!

Duracell Pre Charged Rechargeable 2400mAh AA Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell Pre Charged Rechargeable 2400mAh AA Batteries--Pack of 4
Offered by Battery Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, 24 Sept. 2014
Perfect, cannot fault them at all! They work great in my previous battery charger.

Meinl Drummer Gloves Large - Black
Meinl Drummer Gloves Large - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a bigger size than you would expect!, 24 Sept. 2014
Large?!?!?!?!? LARGE?!?!?! I don't consider myself to have big hands, but the large gloves are not large. If you have normal sized hands go for EXTRA LARGE, large just doesn't cut it my hands are too restricted in these. However the feel and comfort is fantastic they feel amazing...i just wish they had fitted better

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6