Profile for JoMcD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Gravity of Us
The Gravity of Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book, 15 April 2017
This review is from: The Gravity of Us (Kindle Edition)
Top 5 of my 2017... All the feels. Cried from start to finish and laughed in between. Love is series.

Skin Deep: Zeke
Skin Deep: Zeke

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but not sweet, 24 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Skin Deep: Zeke (Kindle Edition)
First time reading an Alice La Roux - this novella is free on amazon at present. It was a solid 4stars. The story flowed and characters a good. Would like to read more. Will definitely pick up another book of hers.

Making Changes
Making Changes

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet story, 12 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Making Changes (Kindle Edition)
Loved Kenzie as our main female lead... Her character changed and blossoms with the help of Mr Jackson. Fan story and worth 5*

Defiance (Smirnov Bratva Book 3)
Defiance (Smirnov Bratva Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 10 Mar. 2017
Freya has came into her own. Now a Mafia princess she is not to be messed with. Viktor can handle her though. Book 3 of the Smirnov Bratva series and didn't disappoint. Whole gang was here and story was great.

Confess
Confess

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and beautiful, 10 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Confess (Kindle Edition)
So beautifully written. Great characters and story. Loved every line on every page. Owen and Auburn will be in my top 10 couples for sure.

Defiance: Volume 3 (Smirnov Bratva)
Defiance: Volume 3 (Smirnov Bratva)
by TL Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 10 Mar. 2017
In my opinion, this was the most exciting & intriging book. Freya was a character I started to feel sorry for because she literally unwanted. She has definitely came into her own and is a proper maria princess.

Sex Says
Sex Says

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and funny, 25 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Sex Says (Kindle Edition)
I say - go buy this hilariously sweet and dirty book. Without giving spoilers...I almost peed laughing at the 'Mercedes' incident (happened to me in real life)

The Hearts Series: Books 1-4
The Hearts Series: Books 1-4

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross My Heart, 18 Feb. 2017
I bought this for the novella of Cross My Heart - Liam and Iris. Having already bought all 4 of the heart series books and loving them. Even at the price of £2.39 - it is well worth the novella alone, never mind 4 full books plus.

Good Boy
Good Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong with Elle or Sarina., 4 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Good Boy (Kindle Edition)
Having not read Him or Us (I know, I'm stupid) I was a little thrown off by the back story. my mistake. I loved Good Boy. What a funny, sweet and not so dumb character Blake is. Jess is great as his lead. Loved it.

Defy (Sinners of Saint)
Defy (Sinners of Saint)

5.0 out of 5 stars TOE CURLING GOOD, 1 Feb. 2017
This novella leaves me wanting more but is so dirty and good I can read over and over again.
I had read it before as part of the anthology but the new additions makes it "toe curling" good. (anyone who has read this will connect the toe pun LOL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8