Profile for Steph > Reviews

Steph

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony NWZ-W273S 4GB Waterproof All-in-One MP3 Player - White
Sony NWZ-W273S 4GB Waterproof All-in-One MP3 Player - White

5.0 out of 5 stars ... (almost every day in some weeks) thanks to this awesome waterproof walkman, 14 Jan. 2016
I have been swimming so much more often (almost every day in some weeks) thanks to this awesome waterproof walkman.

French black rock x 21 Suchard-rocher noir - 3 x 245 gr
French black rock x 21 Suchard-rocher noir - 3 x 245 gr
Offered by French my World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
Best chocolates ever!

Geopuzzle Europe Puzzle
Geopuzzle Europe Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Geopuzzle Europe Puzzle (Toy)
These are great.

GEOToyS Geopuzzle World Puzzle
GEOToyS Geopuzzle World Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars When I first got this out of the box I ..., 14 Jan. 2016
When I first got this out of the box I thought they'd be no way my 2 year old twins could do that themselves. I was wrong, and 1 week later they were managing faster than I could be doing it. After a month they had mastered the world countries and common conversations between them were "do you have Mongolia?" and "I can't find Kazakstan", "Oh, here you go, here is Kazakstan!"... They can point out a majority of the big and medium countries on the map and so can we as well now... They just got the Europe version for Christmas.

Les merveilleuses histoires du soir pour les petits
Les merveilleuses histoires du soir pour les petits
by Collectif
Edition: Album

3.0 out of 5 stars Well I love the fact that I can read my children a ..., 14 Jan. 2016
Well I love the fact that I can read my children a different french story each night, but the stories are not really amazing. Most of the time, there are no particular story lines. As I just want them to hear french without reading the same book over and over again each day, eventhough I am giving this 3 stars, I have just bought two more from the same collection...

Fine Quality English Pewter Welsh Dragon Keyring, Lovely Gift Idea
Fine Quality English Pewter Welsh Dragon Keyring, Lovely Gift Idea
Offered by Bude Gifts For You

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 Dec. 2013
It is exactly what I was expecting, it`s nice and doesnt look cheap or too easily breakable. Bought it for my boy friend, hope he likes it too !

Ikea 36 x Cinnamon & Apple Tindra Scented Tealight Candles
Ikea 36 x Cinnamon & Apple Tindra Scented Tealight Candles

1.0 out of 5 stars No smell, 22 Dec. 2013
Same review as for the other Vanilla sented Ikea candles : no smell at all when burning, and you will need to stick your nose on it to smell something when not burning. DIssapointing !

Ikea 36 x Vanilla Scented Tindra Tealight Candles (Free Post & Packing)
Ikea 36 x Vanilla Scented Tindra Tealight Candles (Free Post & Packing)

1.0 out of 5 stars No smell at all when lit up, 22 Dec. 2013
It simply does not smell at all when they are burning. When it`s not burning, you need to stick your nose on it to smell anything. I was looking for candles that gave the house a nice smell when they were burning. Big dissapointment !

Welsh Dragon Cotton Rich Socks (XCS004)
Welsh Dragon Cotton Rich Socks (XCS004)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap print, 22 Dec. 2013
Bought those socks thinking the dragon was a nice embroidery, but it turned out it`s a cheap red print on black socks. Very dissapointing.

Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle
Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle
Offered by Balloon Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 13 May 2013
The idea was appealing, however the product is another one that our boys have always ignored. The little things hanging out dont fit properly in the spaces, so they just constantly hang on!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3