Profile for MRS C A WELLS > Reviews

We're Going on a Bar Hunt: A Parody
We're Going on a Bar Hunt: A Parody
by Emlyn Rees

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this book as a silly Xmas present for my daughter. I have fond memories of reading her the original "Bear hunt" story when she was younger and she thought this was hilarious!

Large Faux Leather Ottoman Folding Storage Pouffe Toy Box Foot Stool Seat Single or Double in Black, Brown, Cream, Red or Pink (Cream, Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy box, 12 Jan. 2014
I am very pleased with this storage box/footstool - it is strong and sturdy to sit on and surprisingly big inside and can hold quite a bit of stuff

Comma TST5L 5L Two Wheel 2 Stroke Mineral Motor Oil
Comma TST5L 5L Two Wheel 2 Stroke Mineral Motor Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my son's moped as the cost of other brand's smaller bottles was extortionate. This works fine and is so much cheaper - I will be buying again when it runs out!

Latvia [DVD] [2012]
Latvia [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Vilnius on Video
Offered by travelvideostorecom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with DVD, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Latvia [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I bought this DVD as a present for my father and it arrived very promptly and was very interesting - very pleased with purchase