Profile for V. Hogg > Reviews

Content by V. Hogg

V. Hogg (Berkshire, England)

Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Jan. 2015
useless for the purpose I bought it - cleaning the grout on the kitchen tiles - never used since!

Licensed Disney Frozen Queen Elsa Costume Made by "George" (5-6 years)
Licensed Disney Frozen Queen Elsa Costume Made by "George" (5-6 years)
Offered by GHRB_Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be good quality so far, 13 Jan. 2015
As expected and of course my daughter loves it and wears it all the time. Seems to be good quality so far.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
My son loves it.

Little Live Pets Bird Cage-Styles may vary
Little Live Pets Bird Cage-Styles may vary
Offered by Kudu Store

5.0 out of 5 stars It is adorable and so, 13 Jan. 2015
Just received today which was much quicker than expected, thank you. My 5 year old daughter absolutely loves it! In fact so does her brother who is 12 and myself. It is adorable and so, so funny when it repeats back what you say. A must have!

Powder Blue Spot Wipe Clean Cotton Oilcloth Tablecloth 200cm x 130cm
Powder Blue Spot Wipe Clean Cotton Oilcloth Tablecloth 200cm x 130cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 8 Nov. 2011
The tablecloth is perfect and exactly as the picture shows. Great quality and easy clean - I should have got one years ago!

Potty Training Girls
Potty Training Girls
by Dr Caroline Fertleman

2.0 out of 5 stars potty training, 10 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Potty Training Girls (Paperback)
I bought this book to help me potty train my daughter who at the time was 2. I religously followed the advice but have to say that their method seemed to confuse my daughter. She got upset with the chopping and changing and cried and asked to keep her nappy on. Ok so I just thought she wasn't ready. I left it for about 2 months and tried again but to no avail. I even tried pull ups for a bit but they are useless! She would just not be bothered about wetting or dirtying them. Then last week I just decided to go for it and put her in knickers and she got it in 3 days. Now we go out and about (albeit with the potty) and she is fine. I just ask her to go before we go in the car and on arrival anywhere and other than that she does it all herself. She even goes on the toilet as well. I wanted to write a review because I really thought the method was good but it didn't work for us which I found rather disappointing.

In The Name Of Love: And Other True Cases (True Crime Files)
In The Name Of Love: And Other True Cases (True Crime Files)
by Ann Rule

5.0 out of 5 stars In the name of Love: Ann Rule, 8 Jan. 2011
I am halfway through this book and having read all of Ann's books I have to say it is one of the best yet. I have all her books and they are all brilliant but I am especially enjoying this one. There is no other true crime writer who can make you feel privy to the inside story - almost like you are there as a fly on the wall. She is adept at describing locations and people's backgrounds and character and I find this part of her books just as fascinating as the crimes themselves and the varied motivations for murder. The main story here is about the mysterious disappearance of Jerry Lee Harris - a self made millionaire and is truly interesting. There is also a selection of shorter true cases which are excellently written too.