Profile for Mr Alex Hughes > Reviews

Content by Mr Alex Hughes

Mr Alex Hughes (Rugeley, Stafforshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
EDM 2015
EDM 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars I Know My Music..., 26 Dec. 2015
This review is from: EDM 2015 (Audio CD)
I LOVE Trance Music & I Alway's Have Done Since I was a Young Boy (11) & I am Now 29! This Is Favourite CD Out of My Big Ever Growing Cd Collection. I Have All My Favourite Dj's Album's Inc Armin, Tiesto, David Guetta & Calvin Harris. I love Garage Music & as It Stand's at the Moment I love listening to Philip George as He Is English as Well.

I Hope This Review Has Sorted all the Review's out As I LOVE THIS CD!!! 😉

Kind Regards,

Mr A. HUGHES

KSWISS Men's Arvee 1.5 White/Black/Black Fashion Trainer 02453-893-M 11 UK
KSWISS Men's Arvee 1.5 White/Black/Black Fashion Trainer 02453-893-M 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best trainers possible, 24 Nov. 2015
Such a great pair of trainers definetly the best trainers I have ever bought thank you

Forever
Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Forever (Audio CD)
A great album something abit different from the normal Djing music

Training Day [2002] [DVD] [2001]
Training Day [2002] [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Denzel Washington

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time favourite films!!!, 24 Mar. 2013
This has to be in my top 10 films in my life time due to the Class story Line & the Denzel Washington plays such a good Cop he makes you think he is a good guy to start off with that is all I need to say, As I do not want to ruin the Story line So this is a must buy if you have a DVD Collection.

Stripped
Stripped
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars I must say what can't you be impressed with this Album!!!, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
I must say if you are a fan of good Catchy beat type music with Honest words that you can relate to in your life then this Album is for you!!!

Justified
Justified
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be one of the best Album's of the Early 90's, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Justified (Audio CD)

Future Sex / Love Sounds
Future Sex / Love Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Class Album, 24 Mar. 2013
I have to say that good old JT has to be one of the best male artists ever since Usher in the late 90'S. Trust me if you like good catchy beat's then I must say you have to try this Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Class Album, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
This Album is one of my Favourite's it is so different and the songs are so personal I love it, So you can relate to what is being said.
So why not it is worth the purchase!!!

Battleship [DVD] [2012]
Battleship [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be the surprise of 2012, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Battleship [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Due to sci-fi's not really been much different over the last few years but to be honest as soon as I knew my Favourite lady RiRi was in one, I was like got to watch this. & my god it actually had me hooked from the start due to the Actors that are in it especially Liam Neeson. So I highly recommend this Film a must see.

P.S. I Love You [DVD] [2008]
P.S. I Love You [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Hilary Swank
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be the best chick flick I have ever seen..., 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: P.S. I Love You [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
You know when you watch action type movies all the time & then all of sudden it's Friday night & your girlfriend has chosen the film. You then think due to the name of it o god here we go again. But surprisingly I really enjoyed this thanks to Gerard Butler been one of the funniest actors in a weird kind of way because you can relate to him due to his position in the film. You will not be disappointed due to how funny Gerard Butler is!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4