Profile for Bluebell > Reviews

(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 Blade Shredder with 40 mm Cutting Capacity
Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 Blade Shredder with 40 mm Cutting Capacity
Offered by Howe Tools Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shredder that does the job, 21 July 2016
I read other people's reviews and learned that this got a WHICH? best buy. It's certainly an excellent shredder. I've processed masses of greenery most of which was very full of sap and so I did clog up the machine several times. Drier stuff goes through no problem. It's very easy to open up the machine and poke out the impacted material with a short piece of cane and clean it with a brush. It's actually quite enjoyable seeing bulky garden waste converted into little shreads. Not only do these occupy far less space than the un-shredded material, they will also break down into compost far more quickly. The machine isn't too noisy, isn't very heavy and is easy to move about as it has wheels. I wasn't too difficult to assemble.

DIRT BOOT NYLON CHEST WADERS 100% WATERPROOF FLY COARSE FISHING MUCK WADER VARIOUS SIZES (Mens size 5 (39))
Offered by Koala Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 July 2016
I'm 5'2" tall with size 6 (39) shoe size. I ordered the size 39 and the boots fitted fine with plenty of space when I wore thin silk socks. The latter make it easy to get the boots off. I also just wore pants and had bare legs which made removing of the waders easy. The waders would also suit someone much taller than me as there was plenty of extra length in the leg part. I'm slim and the body part of the waders also have plenty of space. I wanted these waders for clearing my pond and have used them and found them waterproof. I think there are very well made and a bargain for the price.

Clique- Arkansas Ladies Padded Jacket with Detachable Hood, in Bright Green, Black or Navy, Sizes(S-XL) (M, Navy)
Offered by T Rex Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 April 2016
This jacket is good value for money. As advised on the website it's best to buy a size larger than your usual. I'm 5'2''; 34" bust; 25" waist and am usually UK size 8. The size chart for this jacket recommends "medium" for my dimensions and that proved correct leaving a bit of room for wearing thick jumpers. For my height the jacket is below the hips.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2016 9:35 AM BST

Pure Evoke D6 Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio with Bluetooth - Oak
Pure Evoke D6 Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio with Bluetooth - Oak

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice radio not loud enough for me, 16 Mar. 2016
I have an earlier version of this radio and thought it would have the same powerful sound. Unfortunately Evoke seems to have put a damper on the maximum volume. I need the extra volume as I'm hard of hearing. If you've got normal hearing I'm sure this is a great radio and it looks good.

Wenko 10412411100 Shaped Slim Hangers with Non Slip Coating, 42 cm, Dark Blue, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for silky blouses, 16 Mar. 2016
These are my favourite hangers for blouses, particularly those made of silky materials that tend to slip off other hangers. The other advantage is that they don't take up much space on the clothes rail. The curved ends means that you don't get marks on the shoulders of your blouses as can happen with straight hangers.

Energenie Remote Control Sockets (Pack of 4)
Energenie Remote Control Sockets (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to set up, 16 Mar. 2016
I've had a number of different remote control sockets in the past and this system is by far the easiest to set up. It's great for turning off devices with plugs behind furniture that waste energy being on standby. The furniture doens't impede the communication

Dreamland Size 40 x 35 cm Thermo Therapy Heatpad
Dreamland Size 40 x 35 cm Thermo Therapy Heatpad

5.0 out of 5 stars Heats up in a trice, 16 Mar. 2016
Heats up remarkably quickly. If you forget to turn it off it does automatically after a few hours. If you suffer from cold feet in bed this pad lets one have toasty feet without the whole bed being warmed as with an electric blanket. I can imagine that if one had a strained back or limb this pad would be comforting.

Hapurs Digital Kitchen Timer with Large Display Screen, Loud Sounding Alarm, Strong Magnetic Backing, Retractable Stand Hook(White)
Offered by Hapurs-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and loud!, 16 Mar. 2016
I'm hard of hearing and am very pleased with the very loud ringer. The large digit display means I can see it across my kitchen.

Yabbyou Solid Oak Tall Bedside Lamp Side Table Round Top 55cm High
Yabbyou Solid Oak Tall Bedside Lamp Side Table Round Top 55cm High
Offered by Yabbyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality at a competitive price, 16 Mar. 2016
I am amzed at the quality of this table for the price. Solid wood, nicely grained top. I wanted a small bedside table for a tight space and this table is perfect. The supplier (Yabbyou) couldn't have been more helpful: phoned me to check which day was suitable for delivery. On the day of delivery I got a text message giving me 1 hour window during which the parcel would be delivered and it was delivered on time. I'm very pleased

Organic Stoneground Pizza / Ciabatta Flour 1.5 kilo
Organic Stoneground Pizza / Ciabatta Flour 1.5 kilo
Offered by Steenbergs

5.0 out of 5 stars Produces loaves with a great favour, 28 Feb. 2016
I use this flour to make focaccia and find that it has a better flavour than when I've used other organic flours. The finished breads have an attractive off white colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20