Profile for Cuppa Tease > Reviews

Content by Cuppa Tease

Cuppa Tease "Ems x" (Kent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ouneed Newest Women Lingerie Bra Tops, Sexy Lingerie Dress Underwear Set Sleepwear + G-string Hot
Offered by Ouneed

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the one pictured, 19 Dec. 2016
Yes, the quality isn't as good as the one in the picture (obviously a Chinese copy), but I didnt expect too much for £3.50 (Inc. delivery). I might unpick some stitches, adjust and tart it up a little. It's a novelty item. It will get the message across and won't be on long hopefully.

KIDOZ Play Mode Pro: Best Vidoes & Games for Kids
KIDOZ Play Mode Pro: Best Vidoes & Games for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this app, 29 Nov. 2016
I really love this app. It's such a shame it's not available from Amazon anymore. This is the reason I won't buy Fire products. Amazon is very restrictive. I'll stick to buying my apps from Google from now on.

Tsmine Lenovo Tab S8-50 Slim Folding Case - Ultra-Thin Premium Folio Tri-fold Magnetic PU Leather Case Smart Cover Protective Skin for Lenovo Tab S8-50 8.0 inch Tablet, Orange
Offered by Tsmiler

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and plasticy, 23 Nov. 2015
Sending mine back. Not only does it look and feel cheap and nasty, but I don't like the 'stand'. The bottom of the tablet rests directly on the surface rather than the front cover and has no way of stopping it slip and fall flat. The way you fold the cover to form the stand means that it isn't supported all the way up the back. It wouldn't take much to push the over the top. It's a bad design, cheaply made. I only gave it 2 stars because it does offer some protection and has a nice magnetic close.

Lenovo IdeaTab S8-50 16GB Black - tablets (Mini tablet, Slate, Android, Black, Alarm clock, Calculator, Calendar, Games, Notes, To-do list, Lithium Polymer (LiPo))

4.0 out of 5 stars European plug, no 3 pin UK plug!, 23 Nov. 2015
I will be writing a full review at a later stage, but I just wanted to warn people that this version (or at least mine) came with a 2 round pin plug (European?). In this instance it will come in handy as i have plans to travel, but if you want one with a British plug then there is a different listing (ASIN B00YPOFLVK). I've marked a point off as it doesn't tell you in the discription. As far as I can tell, I've really looked into it, (waiting for a reply from Lenovo to confirm) the plug is the only difference between then and this one is currently a lot more expensive.

Amazon may rectify the plug problem by the time you read this, but I would check, just in case.

KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer, 6.5 x 8 cm (2.5" x 3")
KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer, 6.5 x 8 cm (2.5" x 3")

4.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than buying a new oven, 1 Feb. 2014
I was wondering why my yorkshire puddings, cakes, etc wouldn't rise and were a bit hit and miss in my oven. One day I would make a lovely banana bread, the next time it would turn out brick like. Brought one of these and have realised that my oven runs 20 degrees cooler than the setting says most of the time!!! Now I go by what it says on the thermometer, not what the dial says and things have been much better since.

Morphy Richards 48615 Intellichef Multicooker, 5 L, 1.5 KW - White
Morphy Richards 48615 Intellichef Multicooker, 5 L, 1.5 KW - White

4.0 out of 5 stars So far I really like it, 1 Feb. 2014
I have one issue with it however. The indentations in the side of the base where the steamer rack sits causes steam to escape i.e. there are gaps between the lid and the pot. This is a bit of an issue, I've found, when slow cooking. My old slow cooker I could leave and wouldn't really need to top up at all. I have been getting round this issue when slow cooking by using more liquid than I normally would, and also have been cooking on 80 degrees instead. My chicken stew was cooked nicely.

When I brought it I was a little worried it would be too big for just me and my son, but after the first use I was reassured on that front. I managed to make one and a half portions of risotto (in other words a small amount) and it came out lovely. Most of the time I will be using it to cook joints of meat and slow cook in bulk, but it's good to know I can use it to cook smaller meals too.

I've also cooked a joint of pork in it (taking the rind off after a while and putting it on top of the roast spuds in the oven to crisp up and turn into crackling) so it does roast (of sorts), but isn't a halogen oven, so won't make roast spuds or brown your chicken (as per comments on other reviews)

I've made chips in it. Something I haven't perfected yet, but that is because of my cooking rather than the unit, the results were better than normal, so was still happy (I'm getting there!).

I haven't steamed in it yet. I plan to make some of Jamies (Oliver) pulled pork steamed buns. If/when I do I will update to tell you how I got on with the rack/steaming.

Shop4 Bicycle Handle Bar Holster / Holder / Cradle for HTC Mobile Phones
Shop4 Bicycle Handle Bar Holster / Holder / Cradle for HTC Mobile Phones

4.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more? It does the job nicely, 1 Feb. 2014
It's great. I can put my phone on the handle bars and run a music, tracking or navigational app while I ride. You can angle it to suit you and and your bike, and the foam side pieces stop it falling out and protect it from bumps.

Prestige Cartridge Non-OEM Compatible High Yield Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 364XL Series - Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars So much cheaper than main brand ones, 1 Feb. 2014
I think if you want super quality then you might want to pay the extra money for the real thing, but for every day use, these are great. I haven't noticed the difference. The only thing I notice is my printer grumbling (I love that word, lol) at me to put some real ones in. I just say 'oh stop your moaning and do your job' and it does!

Brainstorm Toys RC Illuminated Solar System
Brainstorm Toys RC Illuminated Solar System

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not a light, 1 Feb. 2014
It's not bright enough to be a light and is a little noisy when it's rotating. The remote needs to be pointed towards the solar system otherwise it doesn't work. Saturns ring has to be put at an angle otherwise it falls off. It was also a bit of a faff to get it in place, I kept knocking off the planets, so I'm not looking forward to when the batteries go. It would have been better if it was a mains light. I'm not sure I would recommend it. That said, my son seems to like it, It's educational and the noise isn't enough to keep him awake, so I don't think he minds much.

University Games Various Galaxy Of Stars Kit
University Games Various Galaxy Of Stars Kit
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Stars, planets and all sorts!, 1 Feb. 2014
I would like to warn you though that some of the '300' are in on a sheet of small stickers. We didn't mind though as there was more than enough of the plastic shapes to cover the ceiling (of my son's large bedroom room), then we had lots of stickers for his headboard and toybox, with lots spare.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4