Profile for trevor barton > Reviews

Content by trevor barton

trevor barton

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful object!, 19 July 2016
I bought this lighter after having a disappointing experience with another company, this lighter does and is everything they say it is. It has a lovely feel and weight, all metal, I bought the silver and black finish which is a beautiful "chinese dragon" design, it sits so nicely into one's palm, it's heaven to hold and use, everything about it says "quality". It takes about 2 hours to charge via a mini USB cable, which is enclosed with the lighter,the charge lasts me about 2 days, and I am a moderate smoker. There is no gas or petrol, it lights via four electrodes producing a crossed arc, which is difficult to see in bright sunlight but still lights beautifully every time without fail. I absolutely adore this lighter, even if I didn't smoke, I would want to keep it as it is such a delightful object. I haven't had it very long but hopefully it will last for years!

Divine Invasions: A Life of Philip K. Dick
Divine Invasions: A Life of Philip K. Dick
by Lawrence Sutin

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 20 Jan. 2016
I have only just started this but so far it's absolutely compelling reading, brilliant!

BIRD: The ultimate illustrated guide to the birds of Britain and Europe
BIRD: The ultimate illustrated guide to the birds of Britain and Europe
by Rob Hume

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for your pocket, 3 Dec. 2015
wondeful addition to any birders' library beginners and advanced alike. Exciting layout crammed full of information, was very up to date in year of publication and still is more or less. Brilliant array of images taking in general views details of relevant plumage, similar birds and confusion species in flight pictures altogether make it very helpful. One thing I have to say this a heavy tome , definitely not one to put in your pocket! I love it.

PH7-70 Acid Free Conservation Mount fixing/Frame seal White Tape 25mm x 66m
PH7-70 Acid Free Conservation Mount fixing/Frame seal White Tape 25mm x 66m
Offered by iartsupplies - trinity Arts

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it if you care about your artwork, 22 Oct. 2015
It is useless it may be ph neutral but it tore every type of paper I tested it on, ono good at all, utter rubbish.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2016 6:56 PM GMT

Osco Faux Leather 3 Drawer Cube - Brown
Osco Faux Leather 3 Drawer Cube - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of these they always come well packed and in perfect condition, a really well made product, 5 Jun. 2015
I have ordered several of these they always come well packed and in perfect condition, a really well made product. They are extremely useful storage boxes for small items, I store tubes of watercolour in mine, which they are perfect for as I can split the colours into groups. They are brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for. Came very well ..., 5 Jun. 2015
Just what I was looking for. Came very well packed thankfully, as I'd ordered one from another company that arrived smashed to pieces. It is a lovely bowl and looks to be well made. Thank you!

VonShef Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set 5 piece tsp Measurements - 2tsp, 1tsp, 1/2tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/8 tsp
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars and looked as good if not better than the photo, 5 Jun. 2015
Arrived promptly, and looked as good if not better than the photo. I haven't actually had a chance to use them yet, but it's fairly obvious that they will do the job. I am slightly concerned about the weld not breaking that holds the spoon-end on to the handle, other than that I was pleased to find some with only 1/8th of a tspn, it was the smallest I could find; I need them small as they are not for cooking but for measuring quite small amounts of pigment, so was hoping to find some that were even smaller, but these may do the job. They seem fine.

Button Through Grandad Shirt (X-Large, Sky Blue)
Button Through Grandad Shirt (X-Large, Sky Blue)
Offered by Kaboo Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars shame about the size, 16 Nov. 2014
it's a shade on the small size for extra large, couldn't do the top button up, but heh!, it's a beautiful colour better than the photo and gorgeous fabric which again you can't see the quality from the photo. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, 13 Oct. 2014
nice fabric but cut a bit small to be called extra large, but wearable(just)!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, 13 Oct. 2014
lovely fabric but cut a bit meanly, definitely not extra large, but wearable

Page: 1 | 2