Profile for J J Parr > Reviews

J J Parr

Before We Met
Before We Met

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow to start but great ending, 5 July 2015
This review is from: Before We Met (Kindle Edition)
This book starts off slowly but persevere as the book unfolds and provides a really good twist by the end

This Family Tree
This Family Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars A revelation, 12 May 2015
This review is from: This Family Tree (Audio CD)
Recently discovered this talented artist after seeing him play a live set... His smoky vocals are as brilliant live as they are on this EP....." Is It Me" is absolute perfection in a song.

The Stranger Within
The Stranger Within

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 3 April 2015
Addictive from the start, this book had me completely hooked. A fantastic insight into the mind and a spectacular twist. 5star.

Diamond (Hetty Feather Book 4)
Diamond (Hetty Feather Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Diamond, 26 Mar. 2014
I really like this book but it's still a bit of a slow read I rate this 3 star's' JAZZY

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dante 's inferno...what a letdown, 11 Jun. 2013
The worst Dan Brown book ever. I loved the Davinci Code & Angels & Demons but this book was more like an excuse for Brown to just show off his knowledge of Italian Architecture. The book dragged on endlessly, you need an Italian language degree because it leaps constantly from English to Italian every other word and hovered for too long on certain parts. The ending was totally rubbish...it felt as though Brown got as bored of writing this jumbled mess as I did of reading it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 12:56 PM GMT

The Silver Linings Playbook
The Silver Linings Playbook

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver lining, 29 Jan. 2013
I couldn't put this down. A beautiful ending. Simple yet so complex. Proof that we all can be healed by another.