Profile for Nigel Buckley > Reviews

Filter kit to fit Vax models Swift - Turbo force - Bubble, by Qualtex
Filter kit to fit Vax models Swift - Turbo force - Bubble, by Qualtex
Offered by First4Spares

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bit of Kit!, 21 July 2017
I got this to replace the original filter in my old Vax Swift as it had lost most of it's suction and the price of this filter kit was worth the risk if the problem wasn't the old filter. It fitted perfectly as a straight replacement, but was a lot thinner than the genuine filter, so I'm not too sure about how long it will last. The suction improved a little, but I think my old machine had more of a problem than just a clogged filter! I have now replaced the old model with an uprated Vax machine that's powerful enough to suck up the carpet! If your problem is just the filter, then this one will do the job.

Zicac Mens Outdoor Breathable Mesh Vest Multi-pocketed Waistcoat for Safari Sightseeing Fishing Camping Traveling Photography or Any Adventure Jacket Bodywarmer Camo Gilet
Offered by kastonecorp

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Waistcoat!, 21 July 2017
I normally wear a UK 3XL, so after reading the various reviews on sizing I ordered the 5XL, thinking that it would do as I don't usually fasten waistcoats. It does just about fit, although I would put the size as more of an XL, rather than the 2XL the sellers estimate. Apart from that, I'm very pleased with the waistcoat! The quality is everything I would have hoped for and the number of pockets is amazing! It enables me to carry my phone and all the rest of my bits tidily and securely without having to wear a jacket or a man-bag. I don't know why I haven't bought one before! I'm very happy with my purchase, have worn it every day since I received it and would recommend it without hesitation.

WEB 2027
WEB 2027
by Maggie Furey
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than I Thought!, 9 July 2017
This review is from: WEB 2027 (Mass Market Paperback)
I was quite sceptical when I bought this, but I'm a fan of Maggie Furey's Artefacts of Power series so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not normally a fan of short stories, but I really enjoyed this book! Six stories by different authors, but linked by a common theme of the web/virtual reality sounds like a recipe for disaster, but there isn't a bad story in here. Although they're different authors, there are common characters in the different stories and the concept works well. I recommend this book to anyone interested in science fiction/fantasy genres, I think you'll find it an entertaining read - I certainly did!

RAS® RFID SAFE Soft Genuine Leather Credit Card & Banknote Pocket Slimline Wallet For Men's - Size 10.5cm (H) x 8.5cm (W) (Black).
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Wallet!, 2 July 2017
I needed to replace my card holder as the plastic pockets for cards were splitting and the cards falling out. I didn't want to spend more than a tenner, so I ordered this, thinking it looked good. Well, I'm very pleased with it! My cards fit securely in the pockets and, because of the way the wallet folds, they can't fall out in my pocket. It's made of good-quality soft leather, tens, twenties and fivers fit in no problem (I've never had a fifty, so I can't comment on that!), so what's not to like?! I'm very happy with the product and the service, for the money, it's excellent!

Lifebuilder: Meeting the Spirit (Lifebuilder) (LifeBuilder Bible Study)
Lifebuilder: Meeting the Spirit (Lifebuilder) (LifeBuilder Bible Study)
by Douglas Connelly

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, But Nothing Special!, 16 May 2017
This study did not really come up to expectation. Our group found it a little dry and light on material. Our group meetings normally last between an hour and an hour and a half, we found that we were exhausting the material in each study in about three-quarters of an hour. There was nothing really wrong, just not enough material in each week's topic.

A Box of Faith
A Box of Faith
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars a feel good movie, 14 April 2017
This review is from: A Box of Faith (Amazon Video)
a pleasant watch happy ending for a change a feel good movie

Silver Tone 7 Digit Automatic Numbering Machine
Silver Tone 7 Digit Automatic Numbering Machine
Offered by Ascot City

4.0 out of 5 stars Numbering on a Budget!!, 5 April 2017
I needed a numbering machine to number some tickets for church events and needed a cheap one, as we didn't have a large budget. I chose this model as it was available via Prime, but the cheaper, 5 digit model came from Hong Kong. It arrived with instructions and everything needed to get started, apart from ink! I ordered a bottle of Dormy endorsing ink, inked the pad and started a trial run. I'm very impressed with the results, although I would have preferred a Times Roman face for the numbers, rather than the supplied Sans Serif. The machine seems to be solidly made, the main body is 5mm thick chrome-plated steel! I haven't needed to alter the numbering from sequential, so I can't comment on other numbering methods, but there are options for continual, sequential, duplicate, triplicate and (for some reason) sextuplicate numbering. All in all, a very competent machine so, unless you feel the need to splash out fifty pounds or more, this is a very good buy for numbering on a tight budget! I have five lots of 110 tickets to number, so it'll get a good workout very soon!

DURACELL DRSI9100 GALAXY S2 BATTERY 3.85V 1700mAh NEW EB
DURACELL DRSI9100 GALAXY S2 BATTERY 3.85V 1700mAh NEW EB

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Hot Battery!, 3 April 2017
Buyer Beware! I bought this because I trusted Duracell as a brand - big mistake! I'm not sure that it is a genuine Duracell battery, if it is I'm appalled. After four charge cycles it didn't last as long as a five-year-old Samsung battery. It also got very warm in use. The last time I had my phone in my breast pocket of my jacket and had to remove the phone and switch it off as it was starting to burn my chest. I have applied to Amazon for a refund, but you can't post lithium-ion batteries via Royal Mail or Parcel force!!!! I'm now having to look at other couriers and I'm starting to lose the will to live! I just hope now that the overheating hasn't damaged my old Galaxy SII! I'm really not impressed, avoid this battery if you value your tech!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2017 3:24 PM BST

MunkiMix Wide 6mm Stainless Steel Ring Band Gold Tone Wedding Size R Men,Women
MunkiMix Wide 6mm Stainless Steel Ring Band Gold Tone Wedding Size R Men,Women
Offered by MunkiMix Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, Great Look!, 5 Mar. 2017
The ring looks great and stands up to daily wear and tear brilliantly. It looks just like a proper gold ring at a fraction of the cost! The sizing is accurate too. Measured for the size required with a ring gauge (bought from Amazon!) and the size received was perfect. I'm very happy to recommend this ring.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 | 3 Devices | 1 Year | PC/Mac/Android | Download

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended!, 2 Mar. 2017
This may be the 'best' security software, but I found it way too intrusive! It might have stopped viruses, malware, spam etc., but it also got in te way of me doing things I wanted to do. It would not allow me to display pictures in emails I received, no matter what box I ticked or unticked in 'Options'! After a short while, I lost patience with it, it was so difficult to tailor to my needs, that I decided to uninstall it. Then the fun started - it would not go! I uninstalled from Windows, still no pictures in emails. I downloaded Kaspersky's own removal tool, ran it, still no pictures in emails. I even tried editing the Windows registry when CCleaner told me that there was still something lurking in the registry that CCleaner could not remove automatically! It took trawling through online forums to discover how to get my pictures back in my emails! I'm now back to using the free version of AVG and enjoying looking at the pictures in my emails again. I will NEVER go near any Kaspersky product ever again! If you're willing to go along with Kaspersky's way of using the internet and email this may be a good product, but if you want to adapt it to your way of doing things I found it very difficult, if not impossible, to configure to my needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15