Profile for Jewelz > Reviews

Content by Jewelz

Jewelz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Garden of Graves (House of Royals Book 8)
Garden of Graves (House of Royals Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book, 31 Aug. 2017
I really enjoyed this book, Keary Taylors work is brilliant, she has an amazing imagination.As with the rest of this series it had me sitting on the edge of my seat reading as you never know when something unexpected is going to happen.

A Shade of Vampire 48: A Tip of Balance
A Shade of Vampire 48: A Tip of Balance

5.0 out of 5 stars A tip of balance ASOV48, 21 Aug. 2017
Fantastic, each book gets better and better. I am hooked and I look forward to ASOV49. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't got this far yet, but I can say you won't be disappointed.

A Shade of Vampire 47: A Passage of Threats
A Shade of Vampire 47: A Passage of Threats

5.0 out of 5 stars A Passage of Threats ASOV 47, 8 Aug. 2017
This chapter of the story had be sitting on the edge of my seat. I was so sad that it came to an end. Once again a fantastic book by Bella Forrest. A must read!!

The Secret of Spellshadow Manor 4: The Keep
The Secret of Spellshadow Manor 4: The Keep

5.0 out of 5 stars The Spellbreaker 4 The Keep, 3 Aug. 2017
Fantastic, brilliant, I love this series. Once again Bella Forrest's imagination and writing skill has conjured up another great book.
Looking forward to the next.

A Shade of Vampire 46: A Ride of Peril
A Shade of Vampire 46: A Ride of Peril

5.0 out of 5 stars ASOV 46 What a ride!!, 3 July 2017
Bella Forrest has done it again, Fantastic. The story with its twists and turns, I love the way she has got the young adults finding out what their feelings are. Can't wait for the next book. Brilliant.

The Secret of Spellshadow Manor 3: The Chain
The Secret of Spellshadow Manor 3: The Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Spelkshadow Manor The Chain, 20 Jun. 2017
Fantastic, loved it, Bella Forrest is fantastic, the storyline brilliant, she has a fantastic imagination and uses it to keep me enthralled. Looking forward to The Keep, hoping it will be as good as this one. X😊

ANTOMUS® 18K YELLOW GOLD VERMEIL Solid Sterling Silver Diamond Cut Curb 45(1.50mm Gauge) 2 Inch Extender Chain.
Offered by Antomus Jewellery Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars 18k yellow gold vermeil solid Sterling chain, 30 May 2017
Received in post very quickly, it is just what I needed, and at a very good price.

The Secret of Spellshadow Manor 2: The Breaker
The Secret of Spellshadow Manor 2: The Breaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, brilliant, loved it and can't wait for more. Bella Forrest's imagination and writing skills are to be applauded., 30 May 2017
Spellshadow Manor 2- The Breaker

The Gender Game 6: The Gender Plan
The Gender Game 6: The Gender Plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gender Game 6, 21 May 2017
I didn't think this could get any better and boy was I wrong. Bella Forrest is an amazing writer, I can't wait to read the final instalment the series is fantastic, I would recommend it. Fantastic.

The Complete Grimm Chronicles (The Grimm Chronicles Box Set)
The Complete Grimm Chronicles (The Grimm Chronicles Box Set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grimes Chronicles, 13 May 2017
This is the best box set I have read ever. It is brilliantly written, twists and turns everywhere, I really enjoyed the way the stories are written from different perspectives. I thoroughly recommend this set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20