Profile for saudjie > Reviews

Content by saudjie

saudjie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aguri Skyway GPS/radar/laser Speed Trap Detector.
Aguri Skyway GPS/radar/laser Speed Trap Detector.
Offered by Aguri Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't update it., 18 Jun. 2017
It was ok until we tried to update it. The cd provided didn't have any content and we were unable to update it. My husband spent hours trying to make it work to no avail. It is back in its box and I must buy another one. My advice is to steer clear of this one.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2017 12:02 PM BST

Lightning Cable Syncwire 2M iPhone Charger -[Apple MFi Certified]- Lifetime Warranty Series- Nylon Braided iPhone Charger Cable for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus 7 Plus 5 5S 5C SE iPad 2 3 4 Mini iPad Pro Air iPod and more- 6.5ft Space Gray
Offered by Syncwire

1.0 out of 5 stars a total waste of money, 11 Feb. 2017
Don't waste your money. I ordered them because of the great reviews. They fell apart and were totally unusable within a few weeks. I managed to put one of them together but it has stopped working. I begin to wonder if these are really the same product as the ones I ordered. How could all those people like them so much. I've sent two photos of mine. The back side of mine are blank. The one in the Amazon photo has something on the back. Also they are kind of scratched. Whatever mine don't work. I can send these back but if they send me ones just like these it's a big waste of time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2017 7:59 AM GMT

Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer 437 ml
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer 437 ml
Offered by Jinny's Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST ever., 21 Jun. 2015
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. I stumbled upon it while looking for Nexxus Emergencee. I've been using Nexxus K-Pak for years along with the Emergencee The Aphogee product line is considerably less expensive the Nexxus so I gave it a go.

I was actually stunned by the effect the balancing moisturizer conditioner had on my hair. Within one minute of putting it on my hair I could feel it. I have baby fine hair and conditioners can make my hair grow flat and limp. Not only does this take away all tangles, it somehow makes my hair feel like I have twice as much hair, it's silky and glossy and full of bounce.

I'm now using the Two-Step Protein Treatment about every 6 weeks as well as the Shampoo for Damaged Hair and the Balancing Moisturizer conditioner. Every week or so I put the Keratin 2 minute Recunstructor just on the ends of my hair which is halfway down my back.

Do yourself a favour. This is the best product line I've ever used. Full stop.

Lord of the Rings-Ambush at Weathertop Collection
Lord of the Rings-Ambush at Weathertop Collection
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Weathertop Collection I'm looking for, 20 Feb. 2015
I stumbled across this while searching for The Weathertop Collection... an internationally reknowned company that specializes intheirbown unique linebof gifts for dogs and their people.

Not sure why this is listed as Weathertop Collection but it isn't affiliated with the Weathertop Collection I was looking for.

myBunjee Universal Smartphone Holder with Key Fob Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S/5, HTC, BlackBerry, Samsung and Nokia Devies - Black

Woodside Vintage Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack Bug Welly Wellie Remover
Woodside Vintage Cast Iron Beetle Boot Jack Bug Welly Wellie Remover
Offered by Outdoor Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Bug mania, 18 Jan. 2015
I love my Boot Bug. I gave six for Christmas gifts. They're fab!

Lixada 600D Nylon Molle Tactical Shoulder Strap Bag Military Push Pack Belt Pouch Travel Backpack Camera Money Utility Bag
Offered by Monicater

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread!, 18 Jan. 2015
I bough one then bought three more. Have two to my neighbour. She uses one for fishing and one for lambing. I use one for dog show kit (Labs) and one for Shooting. I pick up with my Labs. I ditched my Heavy Game bag and used this last week. There's room for everything I need. The quality is Unbelievable! I'm going to order more for gifts.

Leitz 17286099 Wow Active Hole Punch - Assorted Colours
Leitz 17286099 Wow Active Hole Punch - Assorted Colours
Offered by Saver Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally cool!, 18 Jan. 2015
Totally cool! It lives in my choir bag. No more messing about with my music. I sort it on the spot. Very helpful.

2 Piece USB Car Charger for Apple iPhone 4S, includes a 1.8 Metre Retractable USB data cable
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars How many Bs in Rubbish?, 18 Jan. 2015
How many Bs in Rubbish? I bought this for my husband. The first one didn't work so the company replaced it. This one doesn't work either. I have a different one in my Mini. It's great. Press a button, no more messy cord. This company is ok but the charger is hopeless.

2 x Women's Ladies Adjustable Wooden Shoe Tree Stretchers Shaper Bunions to Fit Sizes 3-8
Offered by Home Outdoors

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising. Can't be used on boots., 18 Jan. 2015
I bought these to use in my Dubarry leather boots to keep them from cracking and splitting across the instep. The box arrived today. My husband took one look and said, " You can't use these in boots." I showed him the picture of a boot on the box. Underneath the picture it says, "Perfect for: Heels, Flats, Sandals, Boots. I'm from California and I've been buying from Amazon since they sold their first book. About 85% of my purchases are from Amazon, and I totally trust them. We had a bit of a row because I said that Amazon wouldn't allow a company to sell a product that was completely incapable of doing what it is meant to do. But... I had to apologize to my husband, he is correct, they can't be used in boots. They may be great on shoes but I'm returning them as a matter of principal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3