Profile for Saltrams > Reviews

Content by Saltrams

Saltrams "Saltrams" (Bella Sabina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OUTLANDER TODAY: JAMIE & CLAIRE TEXTS (TEXT MEMES Book 1)
OUTLANDER TODAY: JAMIE & CLAIRE TEXTS (TEXT MEMES Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, 1 Aug. 2016
The texts are funny (although decent grammar from Claire really is a prerequisite).
It's hardly expensive but a bit more content would be satisfying.

A Leap in Time
A Leap in Time

1.0 out of 5 stars Execrable., 23 July 2016
This review is from: A Leap in Time (Kindle Edition)
Truly one of the worst books ever. Nothing happens, the narrative is childish and dull. The author clearly undertook no research of her chosen subject; FYI Ms Neville, potatoes were brought to Europe in the sixteenth century, no one knew them in the ancient world yet the main characters eat them in ancient Pompeii?
Utter nonsense. Don't waste your time.

DN1PRO-A Upgrade Carrying Case for Sony MDR-1A MDR-1ABT MDR-1ADAC MDR-ZX770BN, Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 and AUDEZE SINE model Headphones. Also fits Sony MDR-1R MDR-1RBT MDR-10RBT MDR-1RNC MDR-XB950AP MDR-XB950BT MDR-ZX750BN MDR-V700DJ and Pioneer HDJ2000 (GRIP-TECH BLACK)
Offered by Accessory House Global

4.0 out of 5 stars [Edited] Robust Protection...and Bizarrely Waterproof!, 14 Jan. 2016
I gave this a poor review originally but the vendor addressed my complaints so I'm pretty much satisfied and rewrote this review. That means the subsequent response won't make much sense if you are reading this review now.
The case has impressively robust construction so I imagine it would protect the headphones well if you aren't a careful person. I also now find that the zip is waterproof (and am still pondering why it would need to be, but that's my problem).
Apparently one has to squish the accessory pouch in to fit and mould to the space - this is the only reason I left one star off.
In a final ironic twist of fate, it seems that the product is now unavailable! Maybe I bought the last one.....
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 4:21 PM GMT

iPad Air 2 Case, ESR® Synthetic Leather Case Ultra Slim with Soft TPU Bumper Edge [Corner Protection] and Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function and Translucent Frosted Back for iPad Air 2 / iPad 6th Generation (Sky Blue)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I would Happily Buy Another One, 20 Nov. 2015
Can't tell about the durability yet, I've been using it for about a month. I used to have a genuine Apple Smart Case front and a generic silicone back cover on my iPad2, which I think was a bit better because of the magnetic function but I couldn't find a silicone case that would fit with the Smart Cover for this new Air2 so I went with this as it was a very reasonable price and a fab colour (mine is blue). Very happy with it so far and a genuine Apple version would be over sixty pounds so I can get through a few of these in varying colours before I reach that outlay. I am very careful with my iPad and treat it well so don't rely my recommendation if you are a careless, clumsy oaf!

PJ Pet Products Rawhide Pressed Rolls 125 x 15 mm (Pack of 5, Total 50 Pieces)
PJ Pet Products Rawhide Pressed Rolls 125 x 15 mm (Pack of 5, Total 50 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Canine Amuse Bouche, 20 Nov. 2015
I'm a Welsh Terrier, I can destroy anything you provide for me in a matter of seconds. I'm not wantonly destructive you understand but if it needs chewing then I'm your dog. I enjoy these but they aren't what you would call a challenge. My pack leaders favour a chew that will last me while they stare at the thing on the wall for a couple of hours but these don't last long enough. It isn't that they are too small, just that they are not sufficiently tightly formed for my dinosaurian teeth & jaws. Still, if you're a pansy poodle or a Lab with dribble issues they should be fine.

Walkers Shortbread Fingers 250 g (Pack of 6)
Walkers Shortbread Fingers 250 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 20 Nov. 2015
Best non-home-made shortbread in the world. Only applies to this finger shape, the biscuit shapes aren't as good!

PJ Pet Poducts Rawhide Pressed Bones 11 cm (Pack of 10X3)
PJ Pet Poducts Rawhide Pressed Bones 11 cm (Pack of 10X3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Dinosaurs, 20 Nov. 2015

TerraLUX Tail Cap Switch for AA Mini Mag + Lens
TerraLUX Tail Cap Switch for AA Mini Mag + Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It., 20 Nov. 2015
What a brilliant idea! I bought this because it is cheaper than a genuine MagLite replacement cap but this is way better. Buy it.

JAMMYLIZARD [ iPad Air 2 (6th Generation) Invisible Case ] Transparent Silicone Gel Back Cover, Clear
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Suit My Purpose, 20 Nov. 2015
I used to have a silicone rear cover for my iPad2 (I think it was Belkin, not sure) and I used it with a genuine Apple Smart Case (the flap-over front thingy with the magnetic strip). All I wanted was exactly the same set-up for my new Air2 & I thought that transparent would be attractive (the old one was black). However, not only did this one arrive with some kind of opaque marks all over, thereby rendering it not transparent but it also covered the magnetic side strip of the iPad so that a front cover could not be attached. Not sure of the point of that; why protect the back yet leave the screen vulnerable?
So, I asked for a return. Next thing I know the "returns case" had been closed because the company said they just automatically sent out a replacement without realising that the item wasn't suitable. Once I got past that, I believe I did receive a refund although I had to pay for the return postage. Maybe they refunded that but I have been too busy to check. I left the country before knowing whether the unwanted replacement ever arrived.

Lightning Cable Syncwire Apple iPhone Charger -[Apple MFi Certified] Lifetime Guarantee Series- for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus SE 5S 5C 5, iPad 2 3 4 Mini, iPad Pro Air 2, iPod - 3.3ft/1m White
Offered by Syncwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Fault It Thus Far, 20 Nov. 2015
I can't comment on durability as I've only been using the cable about 6 weeks but it appears to be of good quality and the company guarantee couldn't be better. And it works as well!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3