Profile for Mr. R. J. Capner > Reviews

The Complete Paper Aeroplane Book
The Complete Paper Aeroplane Book
by David Woodroffe

5.0 out of 5 stars The ability to occupy my Grandson, 13 Sept. 2013
Brilliant book and so helpful to make so many different aeroplane shapes especially as I had forgotten how and such a good price.

Stanley Heavy Duty Staple 8MM (1000)  0-TRA705T
Stanley Heavy Duty Staple 8MM (1000) 0-TRA705T
Offered by UKDeals Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality heavy duty staples, 17 Aug. 2013
I had quite a job to get these staples locally, it does seem that Stanley guns require Stanley Staples which isn't a problem now that I know in fact it isn't a problem at all because they are a lot cheaper buying them online,I did buy 3 different sizes and pleased that I did because of this and the quality so many thanks to Amazon and I will be back when I need more.

Harris Victory 9-inch Wooden Handled Shovel
Harris Victory 9-inch Wooden Handled Shovel

4.0 out of 5 stars workshop dust pan, 17 Aug. 2013
have bought 2 of these 1 for each of my garages, I chose the metal made pans because I was breaking plastic ones for so soon after buying them, had a metal ones before but my son "borrowed" it and that was the last time that I saw it but I am told that it is still going well so what more could I ask for, thoroughly recommend these

Playmobil 5135 Large Pirate Ship
Playmobil 5135 Large Pirate Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 3 Jan. 2013
This was bought for our 3 year old Grandson who is into "pirates" and Father Christmas delivered it after his Father put it together ( very easy) and our Grandson has'nt stopped playing with it yet. I don't think I can add to this as it speaks for its self.

Patio Magic Green Mould and Algae Killer Liquid Concentrate Bottle, 5 L
Patio Magic Green Mould and Algae Killer Liquid Concentrate Bottle, 5 L
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Patio Cleaner, 16 Jun. 2012
This item was recommended by my neighbour sometime back and I didn't bother but with all the rain this year the patio was getting to be green too often so I thought back and dug this item from the back of my mind searched online for the best deal and came up with this one. I applied it about 2 months ago and I am delighted with the result.So I recommend buying Patio Magic from Amazon, RJC

Panasonic RP-HJE270E-R iPod Nano Matching Headphone - Red
Panasonic RP-HJE270E-R iPod Nano Matching Headphone - Red
Offered by DREAM FIELD

5.0 out of 5 stars Matching Headphone, 4 Sept. 2011
having to replace my current headphones I thought I would have a look on the Which website and these were coming up with what i wanted eg good sound,fit and good price so I ordered and very quickly received the headphones and am very pleased with them.

Vocalzone Pastilles 24
Vocalzone Pastilles 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Throat relief, 9 Sept. 2010
Having seen these pastilles reviewed in the main press the reviewer was suffering from "a thick, mucasi throat" and these seemed to ease it,so i gave them a try and sure enough they eased the symptoms that i was suffering, much the same as the previous reviewer,i believe my wife bought mine at Boots.
Cheers RJC

Black PU Genuine Disabled Badge Holder
Black PU Genuine Disabled Badge Holder
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Badge Wallet, 17 Mar. 2010
Excellent product of which I am aware that I could have paid at least double the price, very refreshing not to be ripped off, please keep up the good work.
rjc

250hz Classic Gyroscopic Hand Grip Exerciser Ball for Strengthening Forearm Muscles or Rehabilitation of a Broken Wrist
Offered by Powerspin

3.0 out of 5 stars powerball 250hz regular, 14 Feb. 2010
sorry when i first saw this i thought this might have benefitted me to assist me to build up my arm muscles having snapped both biceps, unfortunately i could'nt control it this must'nt be seen as a criticism of the ball just me being too ambitious.

A Dictionary of English Surnames 3/e (Oxford Quick Reference)
A Dictionary of English Surnames 3/e (Oxford Quick Reference)
by Reaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpfulness, 1 Dec. 2009
The book has enabled me to go ahead with some family research, many thanks
RJC