Profile for A. Barlow > Reviews

The Hangover Part II [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Bradley Cooper
Offered by MusicnMedia

2.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful follow up to a classic original, 28 Jan. 2012
Having read the reviews I kinda knew that this film wasn't going to be great but having loved the first film and been in location while they were filming in Bangkok I just had to see it. Sadly apart of one or two moments the entire film was generally not funny. I think we can be fairly sure that there won't be a third, at least I hope not!

The Poker Mindset: Essential Attitudes for Poker Success
The Poker Mindset: Essential Attitudes for Poker Success
by Ian Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginning players moving up, 3 Feb. 2010
Just finished reading this book and would thoroughly recommend it to beginning players or those on the brink of becoming winning players.

There's nothing in the book that's out of this world or surprising but it does make you take a look at how you play the game and how your mind can affect your play. It's certainly made me take a closer look at myself and some of the mistakes that I make knowingly or unknowingly.

I've been playing for eight months and I'm just above breaking even. I'm pretty confident if I follow the advice in this book I'll become a winning player.

Blessed - The Autobiography
Blessed - The Autobiography
by George Best

5.0 out of 5 stars The snobbery of James Harrison's review, 6 Dec. 2009
Mr. James Harrison, you come across as a great snob! Sounds like you had a dislike for the man before you read the book. Did you really epect the book to read like a phd thesis? The book is a real account, written in the man's real style without pretentiousness. I'm sure if he was here today he would make no apology for this to you!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2010 8:02 PM BST